IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

I made a smart move yesterday by including RS Dravid under the theory he has to score runs at some point of time. Thanks to this and a few other equally brilliant substitutions, I who was temporarily in the lead two days ago, is now out of the top 10 :bhangra:

who gave me suggestion to do some substitution. :angry_smile::angry_smile::mad:.. paji was it u ??
yes it was me .. my ranking was pretty much like financial halaat of different countries .. I started as Uzbekistan (90) ... then South Africa (60) ... then I was Germany (19).. made some changes and now Im Malta (30s)... I will make more changes today and try to be around iceland (15) in a day or 2 :two_thumbs_up:

yes it was me .. my ranking was pretty much like financial halaat of different countries .. I started as Uzbekistan (90) ... then South Africa (60) ... then I was Germany (19).. made some changes and now Im Malta (30s)... I will make more changes today and try to be around iceland (15) in a day or 2 :two_thumbs_up:
Everything is in the hands of God and there is little we could do to improve our positions. I am going to stop making substitutions and would just sit and watch. I had everything going right for three days, including four consecutive innings (and 5 out of 6) when I had the top scorer, and led the table. Then everything got screwed up for two days and I was down in the 20s at one point yesterday, then Gilchrist hit a hundred and I am back in the top 5 (7 now after a couple of substitutions).

yo varun man seriously u need to give more credit to the bowlers come on man at least give em more points pls pls give more pts for bowlers
won't be fair to do this at this time of the tourney. we are in middle of the tourney.. u can't expect to change pts system now.. some have more bowlers, some have one less.. it's okay now the way its goin.

guyz..I need some help... All the Aussie fcukers and NZ gentlemen r leaving so wat will happen if I substitute them with other players? Will the points be reduced ? For ex if I substitute Haydos with Fleming wud I lose 290 odd points ? Pls throw some lite...(eco friendly :D)

guyz..I need some help... All the Aussie fcukers and NZ gentlemen r leaving so wat will happen if I substitute them with other players? Will the points be reduced ? For ex if I substitute Haydos with Fleming wud I lose 290 odd points ? Pls throw some lite...(eco friendly :D)
no u only lose 25 pts per substitution

won't be fair to do this at this time of the tourney. we are in middle of the tourney.. u can't expect to change pts system now.. some have more bowlers, some have one less.. it's okay now the way its goin.
Gotta agree with cricks here. Can't change the points system in the middle of the tournament. I'll try to devise a fair-er system for the bowlers in T20 next time around.

I won't have internet access over the weekend and don't know what to do :wall: I am already bored of IPL and this stupid SuperSelector thing is the only reason why I follow it. Life feels pointless if I don't shuffle three or four players every evening :((

I won't have internet access over the weekend and don't know what to do :wall: I am already bored of IPL and this stupid SuperSelector thing is the only reason why I follow it. Life feels pointless if I don't shuffle three or four players every evening :((
LOL, even I'm going away for the weekend.. and I'm not sure if I'll have access either :((

i used to shuffle players after every game but i felt pointless since the only prize for this is for first place.. soo too much wasting of time.. i am on rank 20 after i stopped shuffling from 40s.. :D