ICF Login notifications...

cric_fan

11 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I receive these everyday...via email...sometimes 2-3 times a day....I never login via a web browser other than Safari occasionally.. what’s going on?

9438beca6418fd150e24f7a0826658d6.jpg

I just checked my email and I'm also getting this almost every day. I use web browser for logins. Maybe this happens everytime you login or clear history. maybe the admins could help you out @Trichromatic@Cricketics

I just checked my email and I'm also getting this almost every day. I use web browser for logins. Maybe this happens everytime you login or clear history. maybe the admins could help you out [mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention][mention=694]Cricketics[/mention]

I never use Firefox. Maybe my account has been hacked.

15 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I receive these everyday...via email...sometimes 2-3 times a day....I never login via a web browser other than Safari occasionally.. what’s going on?

9438beca6418fd150e24f7a0826658d6.jpg

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I just checked my email and I'm also getting this almost every day. I use web browser for logins. Maybe this happens everytime you login or clear history. maybe the admins could help you out @Trichromatic@Cricketics

Thanks for sharing. We will look into it. From first instance, this seems to be a common security notification you might see with many general apps thee days, when you first try to use any different device to login on  a particular app. 

@Trichromatic

@trich

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Thanks for sharing. We will look into it. From first instance, this seems to be a common security notification you might see with many general apps thee days, when you first try to use any different device to login on  a particular app. 

@Trichromatic

@trich

This. But I use the same computer to login. it must be from clearing cookies which I do almost everyday. I will try not clearing history today and see if I get the same messge tommorrow