'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

https://www.facebook.com/kay.mann1/videos/10221239485709445

Do you agree that DP should be fired or not?

Police was so scared of 150 people without weapon that they allowed them to get into the area, go 2 km further near the protest. They couldn't do anything when they were throwing stones as they don't want to get beaten. 

30 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Do you have proof that those who attacked police are Kahlistanis?  So, tomorrow, if someone who hates the concept of Kahlistan defends himself, or show aggression against Police will be called Khalistani.  

what defense? they were the ones who started attacking police... already proof exists from 26 Jan so is police supposed to cower down again?

13 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Police was so scared of 150 people without weapon that they allowed them to get into the area, go 2 km further near the protest. They couldn't do anything when they were throwing stones as they don't want to get beaten. 

I know. Sending humanitarian aid llike water and food is difficult but sending thugs is good.There should be an independent inquiry by the court for this attempted murder.

38 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have proof of BJP supporters given free pass to cross the barricades to start violence againt these protesters. Water was not allowed but thugs were.

I know it is DP police handling it. Read my sentence people dont trust them and that is why Army steps in when there will be casualities. Because the end game is for RSS to kill minoroities. Not very complicaed.

what BJP supporters? they are locals from that area. i know thats hard for u to believe but people are fed up of these bloated middlemen ruining their daily lives. 

DP police already suffered 300 injuries on 26 Jan. They are not going to take anymore chances against these violent middlemen. you may not trust them but you dont represent people. endgame of middlemen rowdies is to take out laws by hook or crook but thats not happening so they resort to violence. 

Edited by FischerTal

1 minute ago, Khota said:

I know. Sending humanitarian aid llike water and food is difficult but sending thugs is good.There should be an independent inquiry by the court for this attempted murder.

swinging swords at police. yes there should be inquiry and every middlemen and their leaders should be sent to jail.

8 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

what defense? they were the ones who started attacking police... already proof exists from 26 Jan so is police supposed to cower down again?

This was a well orchrestrated drama by BJP. Should have come down hard on the guys who deviated from the route. only bots believe what happened was spontaneous.

1 minute ago, FischerTal said:

swinging swords at police. yes there should be inquiry and every middlemen and their leaders should be sent to jail.

Lol What on earth. So if thats the case, all those goons leaders (BJP Leaders) should also be sent to Jail. There are so many proof that they were from BJP party. 

7 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

There should be a complete inquiry. Are you afraid of the truth?

4 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Lol What on earth. So if thats the case, all those goons leaders (BJP Leaders) should also be sent to Jail. There are so many proof that they were from BJP party. 

They will never believe it. They dont want enquiry. These are lawless people who have come to power and ruining India.

Just now, Khota said:

This was a well orchrestrated drama by BJP. Should have come down hard on the guys who deviated from the route. only bots believe what happened was spontaneous.

only aaptards believe that middlemen are peaceful when they already rejected talks with govt and even rejected suspension of laws for 1.5 years. violence was preprogrammed into their minds when the govt refused to withdraw the laws.