'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

I went by the "protest site" in Delhi last week. Asses have dug up an Asian highway - something we must have spent billions of rupees of tax money that these effs never pay.

It took us 4 hrs to bypass what would normally take 10 mins on the highway in the middle of the night. I felt so sorry for the apartments, malls and other shopping areas that these mfs have pretty much shut down.  So many jobs kaput. So many lives disrupted on behalf of these half-wits.

Imagine living in that place and have to go to work in the morning. Imagine having to pick up the pieces and redo the roads and infrastructure in that area. The whole area for about 4-5 kms is a huge slum. What was one of the best road systems is now like old Delhi. The ppl in that area must be masochists to keep voting ppl like Kejriwal who is supporting these barbarians. 

Passing judgement on others. They are making 5000 pm and feel threatened that they will lose thatt too. This is a serious issue that needs resolution.

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
8 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Rope a dope technique by Modi.

Modi is the PM of India. He is the PM of the entire nation and all people. These divide and conquer, rope a dope etc. is not the solution. This requires leadership which is missing right now.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Passing judgement on others. They are making 5000 pm and feel threatened that they will lose thatt too. This is a serious issue that needs resolution.

If they are making 5000pm they should be looking to making ends meet. Digging up Asian highways and squatting on roads shows they don't have any concerns about money. You should see the # of tractors and SUVs parked. But then you do always talk with facts in order.

Edited by bharathh

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
10 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Rope a dope technique by Modi.

Hats off to team Modi, Tomar, Piyush Goyal and everyone....26th January showed the real face of these frauds to the world. Imagine being the govt. Agriculture minister having all the good intentions having to talk to these frauds who are anyways going to malign you, 11 rounds (?? Or how many) really, hats off.

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

If they are making 5000pm they should be looking to making ends meet. Digging up Asian highways and squatting on roads shows they don't have any concerns about money. You should see the # of tractors and SUVs parked. But then you do always talk with facts in order.

That is alll they are trying to do. Talking about SUVs etc is classic deflection by BJP. I have to grant theya are real good at it. That is not representative of the farmers.

Trying to make ends meet. I am pretty sure they understand that. Where are the opportunities?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

That is alll they are trying to do. Talking about SUVs etc is classic deflection by BJP. I have to grant theya are real good at it. That is not representative of the farmers.

Trying to make ends meet. I am pretty sure they understand that. Where are the opportunities?

I am saying I saw it first hand and you're bringing in BJP. You are saying by causing misery to all the locals for the past few months they are noble? The thousands that have lost their jobs because of these numbnuts should be willing to sacrifice themselves to this cause? Are you and those supporting this **** movement willing to compensate them? IMO anyone supporting these asses should be relocated to the apts in this slum. Let them see what this farce does to their daily life.

You should see the state of the slum they have built on the road. Who do you think has to clean up all the trenches and structures they have built on the road? You and your ilk willing to pay for it?

I am saying I saw it first hand and you're bringing in BJP. You are saying by causing misery to all the locals for the past few months they are noble? The thousands that have lost their jobs because of these numbnuts should be willing to sacrifice themselves to this cause? Are you and those supporting this **** movement willing to compensate them? IMO anyone supporting these asses should be relocated to the apts in this slum. Let them see what this farce does to their daily life.

You should see the state of the slum they have built on the road. Who do you think has to clean up all the trenches and structures they have built on the road? You and your ilk willing to pay for it?
His job is to wake up say a for ambani ,b for bjp and go sleep...

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

I am pretty sure you have some good government jobb with good pay and decent pension coming. Why do you want farmers to subsidize your lifestyle?

6 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
6 hours ago, bharathh said:

And c for Chewtiya that you are. And it goes on and on till Z for zakham you are causing to half a billion farmers in India.

7 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Farmers to Sell unsold Crop Produce outside Parliament as guided by PM : Frustrated Rakesh Tikait

ROFL

Ignore the dogs..they will end up destroying themselves.But what will K gang do after this?

What is wrong with that. Some pvt company wil come and by it. It is that simple.

13 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
13 hours ago, bharathh said:

dude check your DM.

23 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Something fishy for sure...some strings
probably being pulled.

His face and license plate were captured on the video. This incident will haunt Truduea forever if he decided to sweep it under the rug.