Chanderpaul U Legend

I see you were one of the few people in the match thread not giving Shiv any sh&t about not being able to score. Nice. :D Although WTF does Pakistan have to do with this?
can u open any one post where i said "Chanderpaul sucks" or something like that actually u misunderstood it with Gambit's post i reckon lol
can u open any one post where i said "Chanderpaul sucks" or something like that actually u misunderstood it with Gambit's post i reckon lol
he is saying you were good to chanderpaul.... double negative.. :cantstop: can anyone post the video?
No, read my post again. I commented that you were one of the few people NOT giving Shiv any sh&t. As opposed the morons calling for him to be whipped and calling him useless because he wanted to see the innings through rather than gifting his wicket away...
No, read my post again. I commented that you were one of the few people NOT giving Shiv any sh&t. As opposed the morons calling for him to be whipped and calling him useless because he wanted to see the innings through rather than gifting his wicket away...
gotcha.. and pakistan needs to be flamed whenever lanka loses.. i think
The best part was Mahela ji on the boundary watching the ball sail just over. :cantstop:
lol he was very mad to be frank.. must be cursing Vass
U R Bloody Legend 10 Runs Of 2 Balls Guy Bloody Legend Hits Four And Then Six Legend Legend Take A Bow Mate
Legend is a loosely used term on this forum- legendary has to be something over the course of time, not just one match Chanderpaul did something extraordinary in today's match not something legendary unless he performs comsistently again and again
yaa against East Pakistan.. Brendon Taylor hit and hit well
Yup, quite a fun game that. I remember being quite impressed with the kid's nerve and calm at that stage, because he was turning down singles to tailenders a few times and backing himself to hit the fours/sixes - which he did with ease. Quite a talent (as that game v. Aus also showed), shame he's stuck where he is right now.