Will the Kiwis finally cash in at world events?

zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

NZ has had its trophy in 2021. Only thing to see is can it do it in back to back tournaments and that too in one year (pushing its luck).

No way they're beating England and Australia/Pakistan in the knockouts with that iffy batting lineup. 

23 minutes ago, Norman said:

No way they're beating England and Australia/Pakistan in the knockouts with that iffy batting lineup. 

2019 I tipped Eng 

2021 NZ for WTC (one world title in the yr)

2021 T20 I am planning to go with Aus 

Eng v NZ (if it makes it to SF) is a 50/50 game on paper as NZ is like Dr. Jekyll (in group games) and Mr. Hyde (knockouts). 

Because of its luck, Ind beat Aus in tests so NZ would not have to play it and get a relatively easy time with Ind in the WTC final. If NZ has luck on its side, Pak will beat Aus for NZ (like Ind did in tests) 

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

They won't. They will get thrashed by Eng. These Neeshams and Southees will go for plenty and KW's overrated tuk tuk won't help. 

Kiwis already won a world title with WTC this year. Now credit to them for making it to another knockouts and giving themselves a chance to win back to back world titles 

Eng v NZ on paper is a 50/50 as Eng has lost a few players & NZ tends to raise its game in knockouts. I like both Eng and NZ so hoping for an interesting game. 

Edited by zen