Crowdfund and create a documentary.. summer of 36

neel roy

If Aus can create a hail all documentary after being caught cheating and then retaining ashes ( they drew not won) why cant we do the same and name it Summer of 36!! I have some contacts in press, we need someone to draw up a plan .. ICF ers actually dony even have something to show as a brand which PP does.. we don’t do player interviews or bites.. now is the best time.. i know we all start with enthusiasm and then it dies down.. but I would love to have something in the mould of us crazy fans.. our interviews, get se interviews ( even emails from players ) etc. A short 30 min documentary style with snapshots of play will be great.. 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If im not wrong amazon is already doing it, i heard they are travelling with the team

If this is true then that mini doc would be the most watched show on Prime for sure. We need something like this to give people a glimpse of the mentality and grit of Team India from behind the scenes. Lets celebrate our successes in more ways than just tweets and statuses.

7 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Which team? India or Australia? 

Find it hard to believe that BCCI would allow their team to be filmed for a documentary unless it was for bcci.tv or Star.

India 

Test for australia was a massive success, pay bcci money they wont have any problem. Amazon n netflix pay heavy ...nyways its not 100%