Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

Friendly reminder, Red Fort had people from Punjab, Haryana in support of Farmers. There were Sikhs and Hindus present. Each flag has been proven to be either an Indian Flag, Nishan Sahib, Kesri Flag, or various Farmer Support Flags.  Not a single evidence of Khalistani Flag hoisted at the Red Fort. Keep peddling your false propaganda. Just see how easily it is to manipulate the masses like you with fake propaganda .

On 2/18/2021 at 11:40 PM, 9zaesm said:

Reading the posts it’s obvious no use debating with one with an agenda against current government like you but for the ones with common sense: 

Khalistani or not no other flag beside the tiranga should be there . Let Hindus put up a flag there and you will see similar reaction . Are they here protesting farming laws or is it a religious show going on ? Questions will be raised ! Common sense would be to not give any reason to make it religious or communal ! Yet by bringing  religious flags do realize who started it . It’s a farmers protest not a community protest . On top there’s enough evidence of current protest being hijacked . So take you’re head out of whatever you’re sniffing and if you can’t take action at least acknowledge the fact that no religious  flag should be used for ‘ farmers protest ‘ !  So keep the tamasha going because that is  what’s left of it now  . When the leader needs to plan going to different states to gather protestors... it’s clear what the other 90% of the farmers wants. But that would be to much for you to accept ...

Jai Hind !

The ones with agenda are you lot with circle jerking in this thread spreading lies and propaganda. What did I say about the current government's agenda? LOL, again the propaganda you lot spread. The logic used by users in this thread Rectangular shape=Khalistani. This ICF forum has rectangle shapes. So this forum must be khalistani.

Friendly reminder, Red Fort had people from Punjab, Haryana in support of Farmers. There were Sikhs and Hindus present. Each flag has been proven to be either an Indian Flag, Nishan Sahib, Kesri Flag, or various Farmer Support Flags.  Not a single evidence of Khalistani Flag hoisted at the Red Fort. Keep peddling your false propaganda. Just see how easily it is to manipulate the masses like you with fake propaganda .

Right back at you So take you’re head out of whatever you’re sniffing out 

24 minutes ago, vice said:

Got it..

Next time when I join a student protest or anti corruption protest or environement protection protest, I must carry Baghwa flag as some people think it is no wrong carrying religion flag in non-related protest. 

As far as peddling propaganda, ask your own terrorist friends in canada and US to stop the propaganda first. Then everyone will stop. For eg: Below how this guy says he'll give money to those who hoisted khalistan flag lol..He says nishan sahib is khalistan flag..

Are you okay with any flag being hoisted in your place of worship?

11 minutes ago, vice said:

The ones with agenda are you lot with circle jerking in this thread spreading lies and propaganda. What did I say about the current government's agenda? LOL, again the propaganda you lot spread. The logic used by users in this thread Rectangular shape=Khalistani. This ICF forum has rectangle shapes. So this forum must be khalistani.

Right back at you So take you’re head out of whatever you’re sniffing out 

Lol I said Khalistani or not start reading replies properly and come back to me ... I said no flags other than Indian flag on red Fort  means no Hindu or Nishan Sahib ..so come back to me when you learn how to comprehend what’s written ... might be to much for you ...and obviously you choose not to mention violence and brutality on policemen on Jan 26 . That’s what happens when you don’t look at the whole picture ...tend to respond in a dumb manner but it’s expected of such narrow thinking individual  . Cry out on one specific thing while turning blind eyes on the whole incident itself ...I’ve seen modi speech about the flag incident and he said a religious flag did not even mention a specific religion . Next is the toolkit which does prove the link toolkit - Poetic Justice foundation - MO Dhaliwal ...I am not saying the whole famers protest is pro Khalistani I used the word hijacked . 

Lol I said Khalistani or not start reading replies properly and come back to me ... I said no flags other than Indian flag on red Fort  means no Hindu or Nishan Sahib ..so come back to me when you learn how to comprehend what’s written ... might be to much for you ...and obviously you choose not to mention violence and brutality on policemen on Jan 26 . That’s what happens when you don’t look at the whole picture ...tend to respond in a dumb manner but it’s expected of such narrow thinking individual  . Cry out on one specific thing while turning blind eyes on the whole incident itself ...I’ve seen modi speech about the flag incident and he said a religious flag did not even mention a specific religion . Next is the toolkit which does prove the link toolkit - Poetic Justice foundation - MO Dhaliwal ...I am not saying the whole famers protest is pro Khalistani I used the word hijacked . 
Another retard with comprehension problems or he is evading your question very nicely

38 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Got it..

Next time when I join a student protest or anti corruption protest or environement protection protest, I must carry Baghwa flag as some people think it is no wrong carrying religion flag in non-related protest. 

As far as peddling propaganda, ask your own terrorist friends in canada and US to stop the propaganda first. Then everyone will stop. For eg: Below how this guy says he'll give money to those who hoisted khalistan flag lol..He says nishan sahib is khalistan flag..

Firstly channel name Irfan Star lol. Secondly,  this reward is put out every year and he's talking about India Gate not Red Fort. Where does it say Nishan Sahib is Khalistan flag?  Furthermore, the flags in pictures show the word Khalistan.  And finally the Indian Flag was not removed at the Red Fort either. 

I’m also  putting out rewards of Rs1 to the Indian Team to win the Test Series again England, Ashwin to cross 400 Test Wickets, ISRO to put out more satellites into orbit, and that it will rain this year in India.  I’ll come back to claim responsibility when this happens.

I repeat:

Edited by vice

12 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
19 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

Another retard with comprehension problems or he is evading your question very nicely

All you've been doing in this thread is calling names and obscenities and trolling in other threads where punjab or punjabi pops up. 

11 minutes ago, vice said:

Firstly channel name Irfan Star lol. Secondly,  this reward is put out every year and he's talking about India Gate. Where does it say Nishan Sahib is Khalistan flag?  The flags in pictures show the word Khalistan.  The Indian Flag was not removed at the Red Fort either. 

I’m also  putting out rewards of Rs1 to the Indian Team to win the Test Series again England, Ashwin to cross 400 Test Wickets, ISRO to put out more satellites into orbit, and that it will rain this year in India.  I’ll come back to claim responsibility when this happens.

I repeat:

Small mercies that Indian flag is not removed..

He is the head khalistani terrorist and Whatever I understand from punjabi, he says Nishan sahib Khalistani flag and he'll give 250K USD for succesfully hoisting the flag as promised. 

37 minutes ago, 9zaesm said:

So in other words, not a Khalistani movement but it's Farmer Agitation movement. Agree

Narrow minded is you calling name in each and every post. 

8 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Small mercies that Indian flag is not removed..

He is the head khalistani terrorist and Whatever I understand from punjabi, he says Nishan sahib Khalistani flag and he'll give 250K USD for succesfully hoisting the flag as promised. 

No he doesn't, He mentions Kesri flags but doesn't say that Nishan Sahib is Khalistani Flag. You can watch the pictures shown in the video, they have the word Khalistan on them. Also, did you miss that he's talking about India GAte and not Red Fort??  Also, read reports he puts out a reward every year on Jan26/Aug 15 lol.   

Anyways, you lot are clutching at straws with rectangular shapes, and all the flags have been either Indian Flags, Farmer Support Flags, or Kesri/Nishab Sahib.  Same with the media and gov't trying to link the Farmer agitation by giving it Khalistani angle from day 1. 

I’m also  putting out rewards of Rs1 to the Indian Team to win the Test Series again England, Ashwin to cross 400 Test Wickets, ISRO to put out more satellites into orbit, and that it will rain this year in India.  I’ll come back to claim responsibility when this happens.  

Edited by vice

4 minutes ago, vice said:

No he doesn't, He mentions Kesri flags but doesn't say that Nishan Sahib is Khalistani Flag. You can watch the pictures shown in the video, they have the word Khalistan on them. Also, did you miss that he's talking about India GAte and not Red Fort??  Also, read reports he puts out a reward every year on Jan26/Aug 15 lol.   

I’m also  putting out rewards of Rs1 to the Indian Team to win the Test Series again England, Ashwin to cross 400 Test Wickets, ISRO to put out more satellites into orbit, and that it will rain this year in India.  I’ll come back to claim responsibility when this happens.  

Crazy...He promised reward for hoisting Khalistan flag and he is claiming responsibility. Does that mean it happened? 

55 minutes ago, vice said:

So in other words, not a Khalistani movement but it's Farmer Agitation movement. Agree

Narrow minded is you calling name in each and every post. 

farmers agitation sure

1. why religious flags needs to be brought into farmers protest ? What’s the image being projected ? 

2. why not work with government and find solution when doors are open for talks ? Solutions are on the table but not being accepted.

3. why does tikait needs to go to Kolkata and say he will make sure BJP loses next election .when the same government has been willing to find solution thru talks ?

If you still believe this is only a farmers agitation! You do need to think long and hard again ! Or just keep crying of injustice for incidents that suits you’re line of thought !

narrow minded is not name calling it’s to explain how you choose not to see the big picture . So is saying you respond in dumb manner ... videos of paying to put up Khalistani flag by known pro Khalistani is turned blind eyes  ..You have yet to a knowledge the fact that the violence that happened the blame is on the leaders of the protest.

This is not only about farmers protest . They would be long gone home as Solutions were offered but not taken ...

DFF3EDB3-2232-4CCD-B7C5-18E02199C4E3.jpeg

Edited by 9zaesm

2 hours ago, vice said:

Throwing darts in the dark Each of your attempted darts have been proven false. Try again with your propaganda :hysterical:

Your organizations SFJ, Khalsa Aid has accepted responsibility in the farmers' protest, funding from NRIs has been proved. You can continue your propaganda of hoodwinking people that Khalistanis are not involved, but on the ground, people know where the international support to farmers' protest is coming from.  You debate on memes and videos and keep digressing from the very fact that why is there a need for religious or kisan flags at the red fort. This is the real fascism that we are seeing, stubble burning chalega, rasta roko chalega, rail roko chalega, threatening Hindus in Kaneda, NZ , chalega. Abusing Hinduism , protest ke naam pe chalega.. Next time, we put a bhagwa flag on the red fort, don't complain about fascism. 

Your organizations SFJ, Khalsa Aid has accepted responsibility in the farmers' protest, funding from NRIs has been proved. You can continue your propaganda of hoodwinking people that Khalistanis are not involved, but on the ground, people know where the international support to farmers' protest is coming from.  You debate on memes and videos and keep digressing from the very fact that why is there a need for religious or kisan flags at the red fort. This is the real fascism that we are seeing, stubble burning chalega, rasta roko chalega, rail roko chalega, threatening Hindus in Kaneda, NZ , chalega. Abusing Hinduism , protest ke naam pe chalega.. Next time, we put a bhagwa flag on the red fort, don't complain about fascism. 

Bhagwa will not be hoisted because we believe

Janani janmabhoomishcha...

Motherland is greater than heaven.

People of the book won't understand that.

1) Religious flags have always been there with Sikhs, it could be in wars, against injustice or protests. How come it doesn't project bad image when it is hoisted in the Galvan valley. No one said it should be tri-color only.
2) Farmers tried the talks in the first 3 meetings, bjp didn't want a repeal, it was only ready for 'changes' coz repeal meant insult.
3) When bjp became defiant & ruthless, Farmers decided to teach a lesson....then all this Khap panchayat meetings started with only one agenda....'Remove this Ghamandi party from power'.
bjp could've easily avoided all this.....their arrogance has now resulted in present situation. They're themselves to blame.
So you are okay with any other religion or any flag being mounted on your place of worship right?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Look at you now. Why is it 'your'?  Shows your ignorance right from the start of this thread.  All you propagandists are trying to link random things to the Farmers Protest.  

Claiming is laughable point and just taking 'credit'.  He mentioned India Gate, not Red Fort.  Instructions not clear.....SFJ has been reported in newspapers previously asking for same every year. , Groups like these will ofcourse claim anything.  

Honestly, you're the one has been throwing the most darts blindly trying to prove any random flag as khalistani one in this thread and have the audacity to talk about memes lol.  If that isn't blind propaganda, then God help you.  Each and every your false claims about Khalistani flags have been refuted.  

Reminder that the Farmer protestors includes people from Punjab, Haryana, UP and includes Hindus, Sikhs, etc as well. 

Most laughable was you claiming Farmer Union/Support Flag as Khalistani one.  Oh god, the lengths you people have gone to spread your propaganda. This proves your intellectually dishonesty from the beginning. 

Keep the propaganda going.  You and other trolls are going into Punjabi music threads and even IPL Punjab team name thread and trolling.  Talk about insecurity. Burn baby burn.     

Rectange=Khalistani, ICF Forum has rectangle, thus ICF phorum is Khalistani 

:hysterical:

Edited by vice