The Ceremony

ludhianvi

well there was nothign Indian but then who cares.. presentors were India, good that they didn't hire Mark nicholas or someone to present and do all the stuff.. Ravi and Charu spoke well and it was one fine arrangement done by BCCI and co. A FANTASTIC CEREMONY WAS ORGANISED.. If India could do this, then i am sure India can organise a great commen wealth games 2010 opening ceremony..

well there was nothign Indian but then who cares.. presentors were India' date= good that they didn't hire Mark nicholas or someone to present and do all the stuff.. Ravi and Charu spoke well and it was one fine arrangement done by BCCI and co. A FANTASTIC CEREMONY WAS ORGANISED.. If India could do this, then i am sure India can organise a great commen wealth games 2010 opening ceremony..
Agree but they've got ramiz raja as a commentator.

Agree but they've got ramiz raja as a commentator.
arey bhai that's just to fill up the commentry seat because games will be happening in different venues and we need someone to fulfill the task fo commentry. so just for the heck of it.. we are hiring these pakis:cantstop:

Just saw it on youtube. Truly fantastic and exceeded all my expectations. This was not just some song-and-dance routine. It was MESMERIZING to watch. And, could there be any doubt as to who is the biggest cricketer in India? My friends in the stadium say the earth shook and their ears and throats nearly gave out when they were cheering for SACHIN TENDULKAR. I could feel it through a computer screen. All hail the BOSS!! :hail:

Just saw it on youtube. Truly fantastic and exceeded all my expectations. This was not just some song-and-dance routine. It was MESMERIZING to watch. And, could there be any doubt as to who is the biggest cricketer in India? My friends in the stadium say the earth shook and their ears and throats nearly gave out when they were cheering for SACHIN TENDULKAR. I could feel it through a computer screen. All hail the BOSS!! :hail:
Now imagine whats going to happen when he walks out with a bat in his hand:cantstop: Home team ki maa ki:hysterical: