This is how its done.

Holysmoke

Sad they didn't stick around till the end. Mumbai crowd looked biased towards the home team but at least there were few cheers. Kolkata was terrible, they just don't seem to warm up to any good cricket played by the Deccan Charges. Kolkata must be fiercely loyal to their local team.

Guest Hiten.
Sad they didn't stick around till the end. Mumbai crowd looked biased towards the home team but at least there were few cheers. Kolkata was terrible' date=' they just don't seem to warm up to any good cricket played by the Deccan Charges. Kolkata must be fiercely loyal to their local team.[/quote']
...actually more so' date=' its a tradition to beat the traffic[/quote'] People who left weren't necessarily leaving because Mumbai was on the brink of a loss. But they didn't want to get on the jam packed trains. And if I am not wrong, train services cut off at 2 am. 50k+ people leaving the ground to catch the train after 12:30 am (I think the game ends at 12-30-ish) will be nothing short of a chaos. But I seriously hope our crowd does not get racist when the Aussies' step in Wankhede :pray: