This is how it's done - The "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT MUMBAI !" thread

Predator_05

On paper, how can you that the other teams are inform ? I wont do all the teams but i'll just do 2. DD - Bhatia, Sangwan,Manhas - never heard of them. Has anyone even come close to being selected for international cricket?Nehra and KKD are old news. Thats 5 players our of 11 that are not good enough and havent played any form of international cricket for a long time. You said that balaji and Murali just made the squad but you dont mind nehra and KKD? Morkel and Oram are not strike bowlers for their intl team but in T20, all they need to do it just bowl 4 overs. Jakati and Tyagi are newbies but this team has 7 bowlers. DC and kings 11 -These are the closest team to chennai with good players but the only thing that doesnt go for them , on paper, is that players like RP singh, Powar,Sreesanth,Pathan havent been in the squad or been flops recently. Probably you think that proper batsmen and proper bowlers are more important than all-rounders. Maybe so. But in IPL, i think its better that your intl players are all-rounders (which is a big plus for CSK with dhoni,Raina,Morkel and Oram being one) that it is easier to hide the lesser known players when they are not performing. So lets call this off. I gotta go.

Mumbai tops the list for those who failed to seize the crunch moments. Can a hardcore Mumbai come out with the list of moments Mumbai failed to sieze in this edition of IPL. Today's match Halfway stage CSK's RRR was over 9. Hayden was hardly middling the ball. Instead of Bhajji or Duminy Tendulkar brought Kulkarni. I know the logic behind the move. He probably expected batsman won't go after Kulkarni being it was 11th over. But Badri hit the first ball for 6. It all started going south after this bizzarre bowling change. But that was a safety logic we use in one dayers.