IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

1 minute ago, Forward Defence said:

He is mixing it up. Good thing is that he has variety. Needs to just use his brain well.

Exactly. Mix it up instead of overdoing the slower ones which he was guilty of doing before. Also tried to become a swing bowler and not stick to his strength which is pace and bounce. 

Just now, Mosher said:

Khaleel gets Shaw with a good slower one. Bowled quick and tried to vary the pace of the odd ball. Right thing to do.

Khaleel seems to have all the attributes ( pace, bounce, movement, slower balls ) ... except the mindset to bowl flat out often enough.

If he can think like a fast bowler, he can have a good career.

Exactly. Mix it up instead of overdoing the slower ones which he was guilty of doing before. Also tried to become a swing bowler and not stick to his strength which is pace and bounce. 

since he is not an effort bowler, more of rhythm bowler, on slow wickets he doesn’t try to touch 135 also rather tries to get below 110..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Khaleel too is someone who can bowl really quick if he keeps at it. You can't gain pace unless you try to bowl quick. Muscles don't remember your pace. Need to keep reminding them. They tend to slow down if you put less than 95% effort.

There is great potential in Khaleel. Needs good guidance.

Just now, nsareen said:

have you seen the past matches, avesh has been more consistent.. khaleel drops pace like a baloon loses gas when you leave it..

Khaleel does that on purpose. Trying to swing the ball and bowling slower balls. Avesh has much more stamina issues than Khaleel. Khaleel in the past was looking to bowl like Bhuvi and Mustafiz.

Khaleel does that on purpose. Trying to swing the ball and bowling slower balls. Avesh has much more stamina issues than Khaleel. Khaleel in the past was looking to bowl like Bhuvi and Mustafiz.

i can only laugh at this.. i will wait for him to play 2-4 matches before we discuss this, then it would be ideal discussion..

Avesh has been playing all the 3 formats, which proves he has enough stamina to bowl & trouble batsmen across formats..

9 minutes ago, nsareen said:

emoji3.png i can only laugh at this.. i will wait for him to play 2-4 matches before we discuss this, then it would be ideal discussion..

Avesh has been playing all the 3 formats, which proves he has enough stamina to bowl & trouble batsmen across formats..

I am not claiming he will bowl fast every game because he at times gets too much into variations  Regarding Avesh, he trundles in FC cricket and isn't a test bowler. 

I am not claiming he will bowl fast every game because he at times gets too much into variations  Regarding Avesh, he trundles in FC cricket and isn't a test bowler. 

Are you just trying to prove a point, cos you started with a thought & don’t want to look bad when presented a contrary view ? you look like a crazy person when u do so.. Avesh has 23 average with 100 wickets in FC cricket. Indian team has been asking him to join for practice in more than 2-3 tours and you the scholar say he is not a Test bowler, you should sell these stories to someone who don’t follow crixket buddy..