UK Fan needs help!

Guest JonBirty

Guest JonBirty

Hello, all of you wonderful IPL fans!

I am a big Mumbai Indians fan and I've travelled to Dubai and the Mumbai in the past to see this amazing tournament live. 

Unfortunately, in the UK, it's almost impossible to get an official Mumbai Jersey. I've found a website that sells the merchandise and claims to ship them to the UK however, they do not accept international cards as payment. 

So I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing the purchase the merchandise on my behalf and then ship it out to me - and obviously I will pay for the items and postage and maybe a bit extra to cover your time in doing it. 

Please let me know if there is anyone out there willing to help a fellow fan out!

Kind regards,

Jon. 

10 hours ago, zen said:

Be careful (due diligence) with such requests as it could be a scam :hmmmm2:

I understand your post and can see how this could appear to some as a scam, but I can assure you it's not! I will provide whatever proof I need. Besides, I will be sending money, not asking for it!

Thanks

33 minutes ago, Jon-Birty said:

I understand your post and can see how this could appear to some as a scam, but I can assure you it's not! I will provide whatever proof I need. Besides, I will be sending money, not asking for it!

Thanks

I hope that all is good  ... though note that (for general information) to receive money, a forumer may need to give his/her paypal (or equivalent) info where the scam can also occur 

PS and you too need to ensure that a forumer engaged to ship is a known one (not a random id created) as you could be scammed too by someone posing as a member ... for e.g. if a guest like id offers to ship, would you be willing to engage in such a transaction? ... note that merchandise can be available on sites like eBay too 

Edited by zen