India's huge spin bowling problem in T20s

New guy

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Exactly , specially with dew. Everyone thinks grass is greener on other side, when dew created problem for ash-jaddu in 2016 Wc all of them thought kulcha wud have done better only to reliaze even they struggled. Then Rahul chahar struggled with it recently. For spinners its very hard to ball with a wet ball. 

Ppl here dont consider factors like dew, small ground or anything. They just want them to perform every game which is impossible specially when rules are so against them. If they get tonked around for few games they ll want someone new and then the cycle repeats itself. With such patience they wud have declared warne a looser with few beatings

will be hilarious if we make padosis think that spin works in india and then they bring all their fodder spinners to play vs us in a crucial KO stage.

8 hours ago, sandeep said:

I am currently teaching my 5 year old to improve her reading and comprehension, clearly its a problem that's quite widespread.

Dude you have  made nothing but personal attacks and projecting. Every single one of your post apart from your first one has been some tangent. I am the only one addressing the actual points while all you do whine and throw fits and make personal attacks 

Its easiest thing to TALK about logical fallacies but you have done nothing but that in this thread when all my previous posts  showed nothing but  respect in my replies 

Edited by New guy
will be hilarious if we make padosis think that spin works in india and then they bring all their fodder spinners to play vs us in a crucial KO stage.

Bold of you to assume they'll even reach the knock out stage looking at the way they got whipped by SAF Z.... :giggle:

It is odd how the likes ofChahal haven't adapted at all to the format despite kaptaan's faith in him. Mostly quicker through the air, good amount of variety in pace/trajectory and googly etc along with control works well. There's also the batsman specific areas that are needed these days.  That guy just bowls regular stuff and expects the wide flighted delivery to get a catch in the covers, only to be tonked at international level :whack3: