How much is Rohit's captaincy worth to a team?

sage

How many runs?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many runs is Rohit's captaincy worth?

Just now, Adamant said:

The problem with them is they don't use their brain and in some cases(read sarchasm) they don't have one. 

They just go with the flow, jo ho raha hai bas vaise ka vaisa chipka do aur use analysis bol do

Just to feel good for 2 mins, such nonsense is created ...  and tuk tuk's  slow batting costs his teams valuable runs, start a thread like this :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, zen said:

Just to feel good for 2 mins, such nonsense is created ...  and tuk tuk's  slow batting costs his teams valuable runs, start a thread like this :facepalm:

Rohit played well 40 odd at 125 was ok on that pitch, i still want him as loi captain but that is bcoz i want Kohli to focus on his batting and Rohit actually is better at team selection. 

All the other talks of emotion, reaction etc are pure BS. 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Rohit played well 40 odd at 125 was ok on that pitch, i still want him as loi captain but that is bcoz i want Kohli to focus on his batting and Rohit actually is better at team selection. 

All the other talks of emotion, reaction etc are pure BS. 

135! Not 125. Don't fall for Zens propaganda campaign 

Just now, sage said:

135! Not 125. Don't fall for Zens propaganda campaign 

Arre Baha’i, what propaganda would Injave expect for not against slow batting ... If tuk tuk  plays well in PPs, I will support him like I did when he had “talunt”

8 hours ago, zen said:

Arre Baha’i, what propaganda would Injave expect for not against slow batting ... If tuk tuk  plays well in PPs, I will support him like I did when he had “talunt”

A Baha'i sage!!! Never come across those.