Domestic Season starts 2021...

nsareen

Vishnu Vinod has been in sensational form, wonder why don’t he get any chance in IPL , he has been striking really well in SMAT..

There are some gems in Domestic which can surprise the big guns but somehow they don’t come to the limelight.. Vishnu Vinod, Jitesh Sharma, Yash Nahar are some who have been played really well.. In bowling Vidarbha has been bowling really well ..

Yash thakur has been amongst the wickets , lacks pace but has some skills.. Nalkande is not consistent & doesn’t know how to take wickets on these wickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, nsareen said:

India A team for TrinSeries… Some players selected even after not having a great Challengers like Hangargekar, Aryan Dalal.. Means selectors have been monitoring progress from Vinoo Mankad..

spacer.png

Some are picked on performance, some based on potential. Two teams have been picked A and B. Need to see the fast bowlers that are picked.

Edited by rkt.india

Both the teams are out.. Badiyani not selected.. Not salaudeen ( probably injured )

India A looks a more balanced side too..

Two big hitters in Siddharth Yadav, Dinesh Bana both in same team, should have added some more firepower to India B , only had Faiz & Aneeshwarwaadi who can strike fast .. rest are normal.

India B has good bowling in Vasu Vats & Ayush Thakur , Gowda.. better than India A

e261087338b47b89fb554aa822e9e5c4.jpg

19 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Both the teams are out.. Badiyani not selected.. Not salaudeen ( probably injured )

India A looks a more balanced side too..

Two big hitters in Siddharth Yadav, Dinesh Bana both in same team, should have added some more firepower to India B , only had Faiz & Aneeshwarwaadi who can strike fast .. rest are normal.

India B has good bowling in Vasu Vats & Ayush Thakur , Gowda.. better than India A

e261087338b47b89fb554aa822e9e5c4.jpg

Vasu Vats, Thakur and Gowda all 3 should start for Asia cup and WC squad barring any injury. Hangargekar, the 4th seamer. Wanted Vijay Kumar instead of Vivek Kumar who is very run of the mill trundler. Vijay Kumar has more potential. One player from Uttarakhand too, Shashwat dangwal.

Edited by rkt.india
Vasu Vats, Thakur and Gowda all 3 should start for Asia cup and WC squad barring any injury. Hangargekar, the 4th seamer. Wanted Vijay Kumar instead of Vivek Kumar who is very run of the mill trundler. Vijay Kumar has more potential. One player from Uttarakhand too, Shashwat dangwal.

don’t think so they would leave out garv sangwan after how many wickets he’s been taking ..

24 minutes ago, nsareen said:

don’t think so they would leave out garv sangwan after how many wickets he’s been taking ..

There is PM Singh Rathore too who is Vice captain. Aayush Thakur will have to bowl really well for his place. Vasu Vats and Aayush are must. Others are all quite similar. They will also need to see how a bowler got his wickets. 

Edited by rkt.india
Looks like really flat pitch at Eden. India B which has relatively weaker batting than India A chased down 336. They also faced weaker bowling of India A. India B has stronger bowling.

Crazy chase , i think Aneeshwar hit SIX ! of the last ball to win.. Really worried about the bowling quality, eventually it comes down to bowling for India, Highest wicket takers Taken to the CLEANERS.. Ayush Thakur / Garv Sangwan.. who would have thought..

Crazy chase , i think Aneeshwar hit SIX ! of the last ball to win.. Really worried about the bowling quality, eventually it comes down to bowling for India, Highest wicket takers Taken to the CLEANERS.. Ayush Thakur / Garv Sangwan.. who would have thought..

India A missed trick by not playing Dinesh Bana, he is a big hitter but they played Rohilla who did not even bat & Bawa who hit a century too, a good all rounder in the making , did not bat in the top order.. Yash Dhull , Raghuwanshi played relatively slowly considering how the others played..

India U19 A lost both their matches, today to Bangladesh U19.. Not a good sign for the bowling group as a whole. 1st match scores were 330+ , second match, run rate during powerplay was greater than 6 , there seems to be not many wicket takers in the Indian teams, worrying sighs specially if there is no help from the Wickets... 

Very poor from BCCI, not to televise the U19 tri series or any U19 matches. Even Sri Lanka televised U19 series recently concluded with Bangladesh, why cant BCCI ?  Extremely disappointed, more than that, there is so less coverage on the matches, no news feeds which explain any aspect of the matches. One has to go through the troubles of social media to make sense of what's happened.. Have they given the World cup a back seat... ?

Rajangad Bawa seems a promising all rounder, good height , hit the deck bowler, gets steep bounce, not very fast, but medium fast with bounce is a good combo at this level, To add to that , he has good attacking batting skills, Natural fast bowling all rounder ...