Should this be last ICC T20 tourney for Rohit,Kohli,Bhuvi,Shami,Jadeja?

Suhaan

5 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Jadeja is like andho me kaana Raja in T20s,we don't have Sundar,they don't trust Axar

So went ahead with Jadeja who i dont believe will make any difference with his bowling even on UAE decks forget about his batting

dew padhte hi uski bowling khatam (actually every spinner but his the most)

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dew padhte hi uski bowling khatam (actually every spinner but his the most)

I have seen him in all the years atmost he does is holding one end outside dry  Indian decks(only in tests) while bowling

In LOIs his batting never looked convincing always looked a stop gap arrangement

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

I have seen him in all the years atmost he does is holding one end outside dry  Indian decks(only in tests) while bowling

In LOIs his batting never looked convincing always looked a stop gap arrangement

yup same here, thats why i n even @SK_IH have mentioned that we just cant trust him 

As a bowler in t20 u need variations which he lacks , he is very predictable n easy to lineup

On 10/24/2021 at 8:08 AM, Suhaan said:

We need wickets upfront,that is true

In situations like this,it really helps,modest totals arly wickets act like boosters and induces confidence/energy

Did he bowl badly? Only recount 3 bad deliveries from him, he will be gun on two paced wickets, bhuvi, shami, jadeja need to be replaced, far too long they have got away with below par performances due to the team winning, shardul again is a stop gap selection, Siraj, prasidh need to be blooded in limited overs cricket.

1 minute ago, Mesky99 said:

Did he bowl badly? Only recount 3 bad deliveries from him, he will be gun on two paced wickets, bhuvi, shami, jadeja need to be replaced, far too long they have got away with below par performances due to the team winning, shardul again is a stop gap selection, Siraj, prasidh need to be blooded in limited overs cricket.

Hey Im not against Bumrah,he surely can choke opposition in midde overs but barely picks upfront

We need strike bowlers in lois asap,

Thakur is one better stop gap than the worse Jadeja, current form should be the metric to warrant a place in the side irrespective of the individual

Shardul isn't competing with Jadeja or any other strike pacer barring Bhuvi   for that matter

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Pandya has already played more match winning innings than Jadeja. Only thing is he is coming out of a long break and looked rusty. Jaddu has been playing since 2009 T20 WC. 

Jaddu was playing since 2009, is it his fault that mornic captains use him in wrong way. Dhoni sent him ahead of Yuvraj singh in 2009.What match winning innings did Pandya play again. He is limited in what he does and he know that too. he has improved leaps and bounds which is what you want from any cricketer. Pandya coming ahead of Jaddu should be nobrainer but it is not the case and that is the fault of Pandya not Jadeja.Did't they just play IPL and if he is still rusty then maybe he needs to rest more than playing in the World T20.