Should this be last ICC T20 tourney for Rohit,Kohli,Bhuvi,Shami,Jadeja?

Suhaan

Actually, many of those could have played 1 WC too many.  Ind still has a game v NZ, if things do not turn, I would have preferred youngsters (posted many times on pre world cup 11 threads) drafted into this WC. If nothing, they would gainbig tournament experience which could be useful in 2022 Australia.  

Majority of Pakistanis are also looking for the WC next year, and want desperately to get rid of Hafeez and Malik and Asif Ali and Shadab, while Pakistan already have better alternative players than them. 

This is the complete middle order of Pakistan team i.e.:  Hafeez, Malik, Asif Ali

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

Majority of Pakistanis are also looking for the WC next year, and want desperately to get rid of Hafeez and Malik and Asif Ali and Shadab, while Pakistan already have better alternative players than them. 

This is the complete middle order of Pakistan team i.e.:  Hafeez, Malik, Asif Ali

How is the euphoria in your country Alam? Must be very up beat..

18 minutes ago, zen said:

Actually, many of those could have played 1 WC too many.  Ind still has a game v NZ, if things do not turn, I would have preferred youngsters (posted many times on pre world cup 11 threads) drafted into this WC. If nothing, they would gainbig tournament experience which could be useful in 2022 Australia.  

Isn't IPL one of the marquee tournaments where pressure is always there? I believe these players are much better prepared that definitely a Pak team that doesn't have its players in the IPL.

T20 is a fickle format, so we need to accept upsets more often. But having said that, this was an insipid performance today. 

Just now, Adi_91 said:

Isn't IPL one of the marquee tournaments where pressure is always there? I believe these players are much better prepared that definitely a Pak team that doesn't have its players in the IPL.

T20 is a fickle format, so we need to accept upsets more often. But having said that, this was an insipid performance today. 

Exactly,this was outright serving the match on a platter

Bowlers were unable to pick one,maybe they needed this to shake things up

1 minute ago, Adi_91 said:

Rohit has been ordinary in IPL for the past 5 years or so; KL's team has hardly made it to playoffs. Kohli's RCB is known to choke  

1 minute ago, zen said:

Rohit has been ordinary in IPL for the past 5 years or so; KL's team has hardly made it to playoffs. Kohli's RCB is known to choke  

You are right. The warning signs were there of a bad performance. Somehow, I feel VK has looked a little lost in captaincy when things go wrong in a game. It went horribly today and he looked clueless. 

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Add Rahul and Chakravarty

cant blame chakravarthy. He was bowling to well set batsmen in dew conditions defending a modest total while the fast bowlers were bowling crap and Jadeja’s harmless darts. He has what 2 international games under his belt and that too first game in World Cup. There are many other reasons ahead of Varun C. 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

cant blame chakravarthy. He was bowling to well set batsmen in dew conditions defending a modest total while the fast bowlers were bowling crap and Jadeja’s harmless darts. He has what 2 international games under his belt and that too first game in World Cup. There are many other reasons ahead of Varun C. 

We need wickets upfront,that is true

In situations like this,it really helps,modest totals arly wickets act like boosters and induces confidence/energy

54 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

How is the euphoria in your country Alam? Must be very up beat..

There are boys on the streets who are dancing and shouting, but surprisingly they are not in that huge numbers as I expected. 

I am also watching the celebration videos on the social Media and could see the celebrations in different cities of Pakistan, and although some men are dancing on the streets, but again I have not seen huge gatherings in any of the video. 

The worst thing is this that I don't see even a SINGLE girl outside celebrating the Pakistani victory. 

It may be due to the reason that on last 14th August, girls were badly harassed by boys. Especially on Minar-e-Pakistan, 400+ men tear the clothes of a girl who was celebrating 14th August celebrations there.