Shaun Marsh(Old thread bump)

yep, he keeps on going and going.

Marsh is too good ' date=' can't believe that he is the chip of the old bloke Geoff Marsh , who was one of the most unattractive yet brilliant batsmen..[/quote'] Must've got better genes from his mother :--D
this guy marsh is nothing in front of his brother. his brother will come off better then him. Mitchell Marsh. he is just 16 rite now, but he will come good i tell ya, i have seen him bat in Aus
you mean his range of strokes? Shawn Marsh is quite impressive at the moment and let's not forget he's the leading run getter of the tourney
this guy marsh is nothing in front of his brother. his brother will come off better then him. Mitchell Marsh. he is just 16 rite now, but he will come good i tell ya, i have seen him bat in Aus
here is where you heard it first Bump. The guy is the Australian u19 winning captain, had he not played for australia that match saving knock in semi finals, aus won't have be there to win in the finals. Well leald too. What captaincy
here is where you heard it first Bump. The guy is the Australian u19 winning captain, had he not played for australia that match saving knock in semi finals, aus won't have be there to win in the finals. Well leald too. What captaincy
Cricketics- whatever you say from now I shall take very seriously! lol. Marsh is dissapointing me to be honest, I think he scores too slow.
Cricketics- whatever you say from now I shall take very seriously! lol. Marsh is dissapointing me to be honest, I think he scores too slow.
Is this Shaun Marsh you are talking about? If so I think he is among the most graceful players to be part of the Australian lineup. I see great potential in the guy and him being a left hander is just added advantage.
Why exactly?
I just think there are better options. He scores fairly slowly at the top of the order. I'd rather see Hughes open with Watson! OR when Ferguson gets back pop Haddin up the order. Or you can put in another all rounder such as Hopes, Harris, etc.. I just don't like Marsh all that much, hope he turns good.
I just think there are better options. He scores fairly slowly at the top of the order. I'd rather see Hughes open with Watson! OR when Ferguson gets back pop Haddin up the order. Or you can put in another all rounder such as Hopes, Harris, etc.. I just don't like Marsh all that much, hope he turns good.
Shaun Marsh is a fluent player and he is a man for the future, Bradman99 - at least I think so. On the other hand, Ferguson, Hopes, Haddin and Hughes are all severely limited players. Haddin at least has initiative, creativity and aggression. The rest are not especially talented to be blunt.
Shaun Marsh is a fluent player and he is a man for the future' date=' Bradman99 - at least I think so. On the other hand, Ferguson, Hopes, Haddin and Hughes are all severely limited players. Haddin at least has initiative, creativity and aggression. The rest are not especially talented to be blunt.[/quote'] We shall see, Indians seem to love Marsh for some reason.. I started off liking him but now I'm sick of him. Ferguson, Haddin and Hughes are all better than Marsh. They may not have the same "technique" but they are better batsman and will score quicker and more efficiently. That matters more then technique to me. They may not look as pretty, but they are more effective. Ferguson is very talented, he scores consitently well, will be a good addition to the Aussie side for many years to come. Hopes is good because he offers such great flexibility to the side- not just for his batting! Another player I forgot to mention was Steve Smith, he could get called in as an all rounder at the expense of Marsh too. As for Hughes, he's a very good one day batsman, he just needs to be given a chance. Also, you got guys like Jaques and Klinger as well. Personally, I'm just not a big Marsh lover.
We shall see, Indians seem to love Marsh for some reason.. I started off liking him but now I'm sick of him. Ferguson, Haddin and Hughes are all better than Marsh. They may not have the same "technique" but they are better batsman and will score quicker and more efficiently. That matters more then technique to me. They may not look as pretty, but they are more effective. Ferguson is very talented, he scores consitently well, will be a good addition to the Aussie side for many years to come. Hopes is good because he offers such great flexibility to the side- not just for his batting! Another player I forgot to mention was Steve Smith, he could get called in as an all rounder at the expense of Marsh too. As for Hughes, he's a very good one day batsman, he just needs to be given a chance. Also, you got guys like Jaques and Klinger as well. Personally, I'm just not a big Marsh lover.
i think its the role given to Marsh.with Watson or Haddin opening,they r expected to take risks while Marsh is expected to hold one end up.its the same role SRT plays in ODIs with Sehwag i'm with u on Ferguson,hes good.Aussies ODI squad is looking very good.they have so many options. i wont be surprised if they won WC 2011