T20 WC 2021 | SF1 | Eng v NZ | Abu Dhabi | Nov 10th at 9 AM EST

zen

Bulldogs v Kiwis  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2021 at 01:30 PM

11 minutes ago, goose said:

nobody will remember the difference - give it a week max

Bullshit. Absolute garbage.

No one will forget that India failed miserably to make it out of the group stage.

This result will be remembered for a long time as I believe it will form the foundation of assembling the right team for this format.

If anything it will be viewed as the turning point of Indian Cricket.

13 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

No one will forget that India failed miserably to make it out of the group stage.

This result will be remembered for a long time as I believe it will form the foundation of assembling the right team for this format.

And you still might lose, just like England. What will you do then?

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

But malnourishment affects people's brains and memories dude. Only indians outside India, particularly those strong Aussie Indians will remember this  series

Edited by New guy
3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Gosh you miss the point entirely.

Losing is acceptable if the team plays with the right spirit and fights to the end.

India rolled over to both Pakistan and NZ and got knocked out in the group stage.

that i agree with, although when you find someone on this forum that thinks losing is acceptable ever please introduce us. my wider point is the joy (note i did not say disappointment) an Eng fan and India fan will derive from this competition will be about the same in a week

Just now, New guy said:

Bhuvi hasnt gone above 10 runs per over at death on average for a long long time, highest he has gone for years might be 12, 13. Meanwhile shami regularly goes for 20+. Nice try though

As if i have set shami as my landmark.....why did you bring shami did i say shami should play in place of your fanboy in t20. BTW Shami still has better avg and sr than your bro. He leave him to dust in odis if you compare their avg and sr.

4 hours ago, New guy said:

But malnourishment affects people's brains and memories dude. Only indians outside India, particularly those strong Aussie Indians will remember this  series

This so stupid. Seriously.

Of course it does.

But no Indian cricketer is malnourished where this would happen.