Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?

fineleg

Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?  

1. 1.

• Mumbai
    • Delhi
    • Chennai
    • Bangalore
    • Rajasthan
    • Kolkatta
    • Hyderabad
    • Punjab
    • None

I don't hate CSK - I don't like the way their supporters put down other teams just to praise their own team. I want CSK to do well - Dhoni needs to get one more Cup. I like all the teams - but I particularly like Mumbai and Deccan because of Sachin and hometown, respectively.

hehe finey CSK wud win this..u needn't have started a thread for this..its obvious
CSK did win the "most fav team supported" poll. But - I guess this is a diff twist on that poll, and we'll see. As far as I know, CSK is hated most primarily becos of some fans going overboard here. Otherwise the hate will be more "evenly spread" amongst other teams :) Lets see!

For God's sake' date=' cant you let go off this 'hate' concept? No one hates anyone here. Its all just friendly banter.[/quote'] friendly banter? hmmm...maybe u havent read all the posts to see the hate spewed in some of the posts (may have been edited or removed by Mods later - so not there anymore)

WAT DA HECK? this thread should be deleted. i thought we were having fun. but few chennaites are taking too seriously.. chennai is being flogged in every thread because they were coming first, and were shouting a lot, which is understandable and now as they are losing, so ppl are just teasing them, it's all teasing going on.. no hate..

I think CSK will win hands down since so many ICFers hate it...but lets see after the votes are in.
:omg: relax & lighten up please. Some fans' comments might be a bit OTT, when they are trying to give it back to the gloating table toppers. Be assured that it's all in good spirit/humour and rarely is anything venomous meant there. Probably, time to check this out... :isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::icflove::icflove: Tmi-_jddDuQ Alright...here...take the tissues.

Guest whineleg

Interesting, fineleg has left out Punjab from the poll, meaning that nobody can call Punjab their most hated team. What's with all this Punjab bias? Is finey actually Yograj Singh?