Countdown to Rohit Sharma being Announced as the ODI Captain.

13 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Not sure why you got triggered. I was telling you how politicians look after each other. 

The problem with you doormats and piddis is that everyone not agreeing with you is a bhakt (which for me is a sacred term). Last post responding to you. 

Its hilarious to see those who cried and whined the most about corruption for years are now so ok with it. Hypocritical cult members, have no moral or personal code apart from which party does it

2 hours ago, New guy said:

Its hilarious to see those who cried and whined the most about corruption for years are now so ok with it. Hypocritical cult members, have no moral or personal code apart from which party does it

Only hillarious thing here is to see someone, who preaches morality on this forum, jumping to conclusions due to innate comprehension issues. Unfortunately, there is no cure for that. 

16 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

Can't wait for it.

Rohit should be made the test captain too.

That would be the biggest injustice in the history of Indian cricket. 

The GOAT asian test captain being removed from captaincy and that too when he just won 2 tests in England. 

33 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Only hillarious thing here is to see someone, who preaches morality on this forum, jumping to conclusions due to innate comprehension issues. Unfortunately, there is no cure for that. 

Come dude its obvious, lots of people crying about corruption have been thoroughly exposed in last few years. At least my morality doesn't change based on who is in power 

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Jay Shah being BCCI secretary has nothing to do with BJP. He is there because he won election and was also Gujarat cricket association executive board member. All these positions are selected by voting and are honorary posts.

Oh the Naivety on this forum is sometimes just too :cantstop:

19 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

You couldn't have been so further from the reality. Sports bodies including BCCI are playfields for ALL politicians irrespective of their political divide and ideology. Why do you think Rajeev Shukla (Congress) continued to be IPL Chairman for years and is even now the Head of Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association? Anurag Thakur (BJP) remained HPCA Head under UPA Government and became BCCI secretary in 2011. Plenty of examples like this.

Likewise, Jay Shah will continue to be powerful in BCCI irrespective of the government at the center.

@New guy This is my post. Slowly read this and tell me where do you see me defending corruption.

But then as I said, for doormat piddis, lying and twisting things to suit their narrative is natural. Cannot expect any better.