IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pura auction ka feel aa rha hai, all players are going i have to go back n forth searching data looking for next pick . 

By the end it ll come to a point where everyone will hve to make picks that they dont like 

yeah likes of Mandeep,Vinay Kumar will complete the XI :cantstop:

Im Planning to Shift @sscomp32 as last in order n @zakk as 2nd last 

Coz we have to wait for him 2 hours then Zak goes then 2 hours back again for Sscomp again. This takes 4 hours

Rather shift him to last n just let him select 2 n one waiting period of 2 hours rather 4

@zakk can pick one and then send his other pick to me in DM so when @sscomp32 does take his pick i hve another Zak pick n we can move one fastly

Ru ok with it @zakk ?

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Im Planning to Shift @sscomp32 as last in order n @zakk as 2nd last 

Coz we have to wait for him 2 hours then Zak goes then 2 hours back again for Sscomp again. This takes 4 hours

Rather shift him to last n just let him select 2 n one waiting period of 2 hours rather 4

@zakk can pick one and then send his other pick to me in DM so when @sscomp32 does take his pick i hve another Zak pick n we can move one fastly

Ru ok with it @zakk ?

@zakk has already made his two picks. Think we should move ahead to next now which is @Rantzz with a cut off time of 6 pm tomorrow.. Meanwhile, @sscomp32 can come and make his pick anytime.

Edited by Majestic
Small Modification