IPL Draft- Make Your team

Ankit_sharma03

Replacing Mahela with Bairstow is not much of an upgrade. He is not a regular no.3 but an opener. I thought about replacing DeCock with him or someone else too, but it hardly matters. Don't change unless it's bad, plus left-hander advantage he gives, simply no need to change. 

1 minute ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

How do we decide who has the best team? Do we hold a poll at the end of the draft and ask forum members to vote?

Why does it matter? Making teams was actual fun. Everyone knows top four and bottom four teams. Rest are just opinions.

Just now, Chakdephatte said:

Replacing Mahela with Bairstow is not much of an upgrade. He is not a regular no.3 but an opener. I thought about replacing DeCock with him or someone else too, but it hardly matters. Don't change unless it's bad, plus left-hander advantage he gives, simply no need to change. 

Bairstow is a good pick, one of those rare batters with a 40+ average and a 140+ strike rate. Although I agree to an extent with you, he has only 2 left handed batters in his entire lineup so that can be exploited ig

17 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Bairstow is a good pick, one of those rare batters with a 40+ average and a 140+ strike rate. Although I agree to an extent with you, he has only 2 left handed batters in his entire lineup so that can be exploited ig

I know that, but he could only get him as he had first pick of foreign players. It's not worth the risk. He is untested at no.3.

32 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

So, I have to pick an Indian no.6 and my options are Shankar and Dubey, what a tragedy.

u cud have thrown saha n taken dube

at 6 dube still can strike 2 3 blows , saha cnt hit outside PP mostly . No matter how poor dube is 1-2 hit to laga hi lega