Shams Mulani

Vk1

Another of those sla southpaw allrounder group.. has been performing well for Mumbai.. need to see how well he does in knockouts.. since he is from a top side I am assuming that he might get picked for A sides immediately 

On 6/6/2022 at 12:01 PM, Vk1 said:

Another of those sla southpaw allrounder group.. has been performing well for Mumbai.. need to see how well he does in knockouts.. since he is from a top side I am assuming that he might get picked for A sides immediately 

not really. SLA bowlers are dime a dozen - two shahbazs (nadeem & ahmed), saurabh kumar, shams mulani, anukul roy, etc - list goes on

10 hours ago, Vijy said:

not really. SLA bowlers are dime a dozen - two shahbazs (nadeem & ahmed), saurabh kumar, shams mulani, anukul roy, etc - list goes on

going by the scorecards he seems to be a clutch batsman and a very handy 5th bowler.. I would put him at the top of your list

7 hours ago, Vk1 said:

going by the scorecards he seems to be a clutch batsman and a very handy 5th bowler.. I would put him at the top of your list

his bowling is pretty ordinary. I have seen him in some matches. he has a decent FC record, but saurabh is better as a bowler and can do some batting (not as much as mulani)

5 hours ago, Vijy said:

you should be able to find his current 5-fer on bcci.tv

just saw some footage of his 50 & 5-fer.. he is a much much better batsman than axar/ shabaz.. played some classy shots.. stats says he has 9 50's in 18 innings for Mumbai coming in at 6 or 7 and his bowling is good with nice classical action.. 

6 hours ago, Vk1 said:

just saw some footage of his 50 & 5-fer.. he is a much much better batsman than axar/ shabaz.. played some classy shots.. stats says he has 9 50's in 18 innings for Mumbai coming in at 6 or 7 and his bowling is good with nice classical action.. 

he is certainly a solid bat. it's his bowling that I am not convinced about, even though he did well this ranji season

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

he is certainly a solid bat. it's his bowling that I am not convinced about, even though he did well this ranji season

Though only initial days Bowling SR of 48 is very good.. classical sla action.. I would pick him ahead of nadeems and jayanth yadavs