This is the incredible story of a forgotten fighter jet made by India in the 1950s called HAL Marut

Prakat

"This is the incredible story of a forgotten fighter jet made by India in the 1950s called HAL Marut. It was the first fighter jet being developed by an Asian country. This story involves politicians, engineers and people of 12 countries spread across 5 continents. It took us over an year to make this video which will be released on 1st July 2022.

Overall it took me 1.5 years from start to end of this project on and off! It is the most high effort content I have ever made. This story is spread across 12 countries in 5 different continents. It took me over a month to write the script and had to send Right to Information filings to the government of India to get some information that were not available anywhere. There were no video of this plane in existence except one black and white low quality video. So, I had to start from creating the 3D model to show how it looked. This is probably the first time someone has made a realistic 3D model of this plane. The photos that were available were also so bad that they were unusable and thus I had to use an AI Enhancer to increase the quality. Over 200 photos were enahanced such that not even the photographer who took that photo would have seen it in that much clarity. So, that is why I am excited to share this trailer with you all."

Edited by Prakat