Top Indian wrestlers sit on silent protest against WFI chief

Singh bling

14 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because they have no faith in the system. Do you think they will be honest brokers?

So they think that insisting someone gets arrested on their hearsay is a proper system? What kind of precedent do you think that sets for the country at large. Tomorrow anyone can accuse you of anything and hartal till you get arrested. Is that a proper system according to you? 

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because they have no faith in the system. Do you think they will be honest brokers?

If they have no faith in the system - who is an honest broker then? Pretty much everyone will be suspected of being a stooge. We have a system. Let's work within it.

That said, politicians should be expelled from sports. 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Brij Bhushan needs to get out of wrestling. Not just him - all politicians who have not participated in grass root level of that sport should be out of sports. Sports minister is enough at the top to look at budgets and removing obstacles for sporting bodies. 

Even I am out of patience with these wrestlers now. Was completely in their favor but they have maligned their cause by associating themselves with andolanjeevis like Tikait, Kejriwal and Karat They cannot insist it is their way or the highway. Now that FIR is in place let law take its course. Go back to wrestling. Looks like they are not planning to wrestle professionally anymore.

BJP needs to kick out this Bhushan and other politicians out of wrestling. Problem is they don't seem to know how to handle protests. Even small things like this gets escalated for no reason.

The video which I shared talks about only one particular akhada in Rohtak having problems... It also talks about manipulation of age of so-called 'minor' and what all charges are actually there in the FIR. Things will clear out in future. Image of brijbhushan is not good because of his  'bahubali' past but in this case, it could well be that he is being framed.

35 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So they think that insisting someone gets arrested on their hearsay is a proper system? What kind of precedent do you think that sets for the country at large. Tomorrow anyone can accuse you of anything and hartal till you get arrested. Is that a proper system according to you? 

He said she said cannot and should not lead to arrest. But a system that declares no wrongdoing on Adanis part has a way to go too.

28 minutes ago, bharathh said:

If they have no faith in the system - who is an honest broker then? Pretty much everyone will be suspected of being a stooge. We have a system. Let's work within it.

That said, politicians should be expelled from sports. 

It is just not India, judicial system is suspect everywhere. But this case for sure has political implications.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

https://twitter.com/saffron_sn/status/1663546902733008896?s=46

Sisodia has documented charges of corruption, which led to a judicial custody. The charges have to be allowed to be prosecuted and depending on any flight risk and a non-bailable warrant, one can be arrested. Here, they are alleging that he molested 1000s of girls , with no circumstantial evidence too. They claim he did it in foreign land in days he was not present there. 

p.s Didn’t think you’d turn out to be a AAPian

Khangressi, Aapian, Modi Modi - This is what has been tried on me in this forum. what all names would you like to call . I have no affiliation, if that helps in any ways.

Sisodia's charges are documented, but the water tanker mafia in Maharashtra is not documented? 40% commission in Karnataka was not documented? The rising prices of electricity and LPG are not documented?

Can you agree that there is bias and partiality in the way these arrests are happening on the basis of corruption.

Edited by khadekhademaaro

32 minutes ago, Khota said:

He said she said cannot and should not lead to arrest. But a system that declares no wrongdoing on Adanis part has a way to go too.

If he said, she said cannot lead to arrest then you have no reason to support the continued protests of the wrestlers. FIR is filed. Let law take action. If you feel law cannot help, then how does arresting someone help in the first place?

If you have proof against Adani that you felt was not taken to court - you are welcome to file a PIL and get him arrested. If not, then as the kids say nowadays - it's a you problem not a us problem. I am not sure I understand how Adani fits into a discussion about wrestlers in the first place. 

Just now, bharathh said:

If he said, she said cannot lead to arrest then you have no reason to support the continued protests of the wrestlers. FIR is filed. Let law take action. If you feel law cannot help, then how does arresting someone help in the first place?

If you have proof against Adani that you felt was not taken to court - you are welcome to file a PIL and get him arrested. If not, then as the kids say nowadays - it's a you problem not a us problem. I am not sure I understand how Adani fits into a discussion about wrestlers in the first place. 

There is news of PIL filers being tracked and fined / threatened too. Can you file one on behalf of your brethren in Maharashtra against water tanker mafia and confirm here

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

The video which I shared talks about only one particular akhada in Rohtak having problems... It also talks about manipulation of age of so-called 'minor' and what all charges are actually there in the FIR. Things will clear out in future. Image of brijbhushan is not good because of his  'bahubali' past but in this case, it could well be that he is being framed.

Maybe so. Honestly, I would still be bound to trust the wrestlers over a politician - however, they have maligned whatever cause they were fighting for by insisting that the law be broken for only them and associating with andolanjeevis 

Just now, bharathh said:

These are the kind of posts by you and @coffee_rules force me to not take you guys seriously. Bots is what you are. Adani fits into this narrative because the outcome is controlled by the govt. I am sure you understand it but choose to ignore it.

Just now, Khota said:

These are the kind of posts by you and @coffee_rules force me to not take you guys seriously. Bots is what you are. Adani fits into this narrative because the outcome is controlled by the govt. I am sure you understand it but choose to ignore it.

Precisely. any one can see through this double speak. Some sane ones will accept it some day, may be when it hits them personally

1 minute ago, Khota said:

:phehe:

Back to ad hominem attacks. Anyways I have made what point I have to make.. will stick to my signature now. You can continue with your trolling.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Here is how Bajpa hypocrisy works among all BJP wallas worldwide, honorable disciples of ICF included.......The wrestlers who initially started their protest on their own in January against the criminal background Brij Bhushan, they were told by BJP that matter will be looked into & then completely ignored it. They renewed the protest in April....... Now that many other people are involved in support of the Wrestlers, some of these disciples feel that "The cause is now tainted, political & what not" :facepalm: So it means that if BJP makes these wrestlers wait until eternity, no one else should support these wrestlers.....what lowlife mentality is this....sigh 

Brij Bushan has openly said that if PM asks him to resign...he will do it, instead...... the scumbag gets invited to the new Parliament building by Modi.

and if things are not going their way, then say - don't argue with stupids.....blah blah...:hysterical:

Edited by khadekhademaaro