Hindenburg group accuses Adani group of fraud

gattaca

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Guys pls no personal attacks. If you have nothing to add on the topic...stay away from this thread.

Appreciate it. We need to maintain decorum irrespective of our deep differences. Thanks!

19 hours ago, Khota said:

What is there to hide? Courts can always release selectively.

Clearly, multiple national courts have decided in favour of Adani that are entitled to keep things confidential. When foreign courts side with Indian companies, i am quite happy with the outcome, why are you complaining ? 
Be honest and admit that you hate Adani coz he supports Modi. 

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Clearly, multiple national courts have decided in favour of Adani that are entitled to keep things confidential. When foreign courts side with Indian companies, i am quite happy with the outcome, why are you complaining ? 
Be honest and admit that you hate Adani coz he supports Modi. 

Be honest you chose to look the other way because he supports Modi.

Courts routinely give rulings where they have to divulge things related to those transactions only.

Why are you so afraid to show that. Why?

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Be honest you chose to look the other way because he supports Modi.

No, i choose to look the other way coz they are Indians. Same way i do with congi supporter Tatas or Birlas. 

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Courts routinely give rulings where they have to divulge things related to those transactions only.

Why are you so afraid to show that. Why?

I have told you why - because it clearly compromises Adani business interests. This is supported by multiple courts, so Adani is clearly in the right, as you cant blame it by slandering the Indian justice system as corrupt. 

You have shown no reason as to why you cant accept the verdicts of multiple courts. 

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

No, i choose to look the other way coz they are Indians. Same way i do with congi supporter Tatas or Birlas. 

I have told you why - because it clearly compromises Adani business interests. This is supported by multiple courts, so Adani is clearly in the right, as you cant blame it by slandering the Indian justice system as corrupt. 

You have shown no reason as to why you cant accept the verdicts of multiple courts. 

A limited ruling does not compromise Adani business interests. It strengthens the stock market.

Once again what is there to hide?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

A limited ruling does not compromise Adani business interests. It strengthens the stock market.

Once again what is there to hide?

Clearly the courts disagreed with you and its an international court too. So whats your problem accepting the court verdict and accepting that there is nothing shady ?? 

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Clearly the courts disagreed with you and its an international court too. So whats your problem accepting the court verdict and accepting that there is nothing shady ?? 

Which part of this report you do not comprehend.

"In an Oct. 9 legal filing, which Reuters is reporting for the first time, the revenue intelligence agency asked India's Supreme Court to quash a previous lower court order that allowed Adani to block authorities from collecting evidence from Singapore."

Some lower court just blocked them for releasing it. No one has cleared them of wrong doing except for some folks on ICF.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Which part of this report you do not comprehend.

"In an Oct. 9 legal filing, which Reuters is reporting for the first time, the revenue intelligence agency asked India's Supreme Court to quash a previous lower court order that allowed Adani to block authorities from collecting evidence from Singapore."

Some lower court just blocked them for releasing it. No one has cleared them of wrong doing except for some folks on ICF.

What part of 'And singapore court itself refused to leak Adani trade secrets and restricted information' did you not comprehend ? 

Now its two court systems that have cleared Adani, so that is sufficient for any neutral people without a bias. 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

What part of 'And singapore court itself refused to leak Adani trade secrets and restricted information' did you not comprehend ? 

Now its two court systems that have cleared Adani, so that is sufficient for any neutral people without a bias. 

No body has cleared Adani except for his family and you. The debate is whether to release his records to prove him guilty which he is so desperately trying to hide. Hopefully once they are released some serious penalties will come for manipulating stock.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

No body has cleared Adani except for his family and you. The debate is whether to release his records to prove him guilty which he is so desperately trying to hide. Hopefully once they are released some serious penalties will come for manipulating stock.

Every company tries to prevent their internal records becoming public, so not to give their competition any edge. Two legal systems have cleared Adani - Indian justice system & singapore justice system. SEBI concluded there is no cause of concern. That is more than sufficient for any neutral people. It isnt sufficient for people who have a bias because they support Modi & hinduvta supports them, as you demonstrate. 

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Every company tries to prevent their internal records becoming public, so not to give their competition any edge. Two legal systems have cleared Adani - Indian justice system & singapore justice system. SEBI concluded there is no cause of concern. That is more than sufficient for any neutral people. It isnt sufficient for people who have a bias because they support Modi & hinduvta supports them, as you demonstrate. 

Once again they can share their pricing information to prove they are right. It is just a very limited exposure about coal pricing. Why hide it?

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Once again they can share their pricing information to prove they are right. It is just a very limited exposure about coal pricing. Why hide it?

Because it is internal information and companies fight tooth and nail to restrict internal information from the competition. Why dont you ask your precious white owned companies to show their internal workings. The courts in MULTIPLE nations disagree with you and in MULTIPLE nations have sided with Adani. So Adani is innocent and correct and you are just a baseless hater. 

15 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because it is internal information and companies fight tooth and nail to restrict internal information from the competition. Why dont you ask your precious white owned companies to show their internal workings. The courts in MULTIPLE nations disagree with you and in MULTIPLE nations have sided with Adani. So Adani is innocent and correct and you are just a baseless hater. 

Why do you hate others. No, they are trying to hide. It is very narrow information they are asking for. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Why do you hate others. No, they are trying to hide. It is very narrow information they are asking for. 

the courts agreed with Adani in multiple nations that what they want to hide is legitimate. So again, who are you to countermand two seperate legal systems ? Thats clear-cut sign of bias : when courts agree with adani, courts are wrong. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

the courts agreed with Adani in multiple nations that what they want to hide is legitimate. So again, who are you to countermand two seperate legal systems ? Thats clear-cut sign of bias : when courts agree with adani, courts are wrong. 

No court has cleared him of anything. The dispute is whether to release documents that can prove he cheated millions of Indian out of their hard-earned money. 

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

No court has cleared him of anything. The dispute is whether to release documents that can prove he cheated millions of Indian out of their hard-earned money. 

Both the Indian court and the Singapore court agreed with Adani to keep the information confidential, so again  ask - on what basis do you claim that he has cheated Indians, when the courts THEMSELVES are agreeing with Adani for keeping the information sealed, in MULTIPLE countries ?

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Both the Indian court and the Singapore court agreed with Adani to keep the information confidential, so again  ask - on what basis do you claim that he has cheated Indians, when the courts THEMSELVES are agreeing with Adani for keeping the information sealed, in MULTIPLE countries ?

Singapore court is waiting on the Indian court i.e. a Higher Court to decide.

13 minutes ago, Khota said:

Singapore court is waiting on the Indian court i.e. a Higher Court to decide.

So in other words, BOTH courts have decieded, for now, that Adani should keep his ledgers private. 
So as far as i am concerned, Adani is innocent. Where i come from, its innocent until proven guilty, not prove your innocence else you are guilty. I suggest you learn that and stick to that, so that way you will be less inclined to act against Indian interests.