Pakistan is a failed state - the current crisis there.

maggot_brain

You know things are getting desperate when things like this are happening:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/humein-sirf-pm-modi-chahiye-watch-pakistani-man-s-wish-amid-economic-crisis-101677134214045.html

Pakistan took its own route to this mess.  They wanted their own country then they didn't carry out any land reform, tax reform, or military spending limit.   This is the end result, a total failed state.  It's getting serious when the IMF of all organisations are telling you to tax the rich and distribute the money to the poor.

I'm no sanghi at all and I'm opposed to Hindutva but I still have no sympathy for Pakistan; they're a backwards semi-feudal failed state where the military and jihadis are in charge.  Countdown to next military coup in...3...2..1...

50 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Strange that pure land folks want a Hindu fascist like Modi in charge. I guess he lives under a rock

Roti ke aage religion veligion kuch nahi chalta. He is saying the right thing. If you cant feed your children, what are you going to do with religion? Its better to bend to IMF requirements :hysterical:

6 hours ago, bharathh said:

Strange that pure land folks want a Hindu fascist like Modi in charge. I guess he lives under a rock

There is no shortcoming of Jaahils in Pakistan. 

They hate Hindus & no one would follow a Hindu or a Indian leader. 

Another Godi media bulls***...  That even Pakistanis want PM modi...  They play this on loop in news channels. 

Mera Modi mahan...  Pakistan me Modi modi...  Modi g jeetayange world cup. 

You can find these frequently. 

Just laugh and move on. 

A jaahil Pakistani is nobody's to waste time upon 

On 2/23/2023 at 8:35 PM, maggot_brain said:

I'm opposed to Hindutva but I still have no sympathy for Pakistan; they're a backwards semi-feudal failed state where the military and jihadis are in charge.  Countdown to next military coup in...3...2..1...

Same. 

You can't have sympathy for a country bred on "bleeding india by a thousand cuts" etc etc as their state policy. 

I do have some very little sympathy for normal Pakistanis. But as long as they persist in supporting the corrupt politicos and army cartels , that little sympathy takes a back seat. 

Pak people need to know perspective , know what's good for them and come back to 2023 and not behave like it's just 1971-1980.