On Language

sandeep

18 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

He is an imposter of Christian missionaries. I don't have time to dig that up but there most of his unintentionally funny videos are available on the internet.

Yup thats why Christian missionaries are filling baseless cases of deforestation against him.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:35 PM, ravishingravi said:

Yup thats why Christian missionaries are filling baseless cases of deforestation against him.

On 3/1/2023 at 12:34 PM, bharathh said:

How is he an imposter of Christian missionaries?

All drama. His way of preaching is subtle. If someone criticizes it, he deletes it like this one. It's nowhere to be found on his own channel.

The way he starts this video as if he is narrating an incident and then slowly takes it to Krishna. And changes his statements in explanation videos when called out. I do not like this particular handle but that's the only source yet to be deleted.

And if you think I am the only one. 

Edited by Chakdephatte

So the only guy who fights protect our temples down south is christian missionary and proof is what communists are saying. Got it. I may disagree on many things with Sadhguru, but not even enough to call him christian missionary. I have seen him make christians do guru Pooja. Now that's my kind of guru.