Infographics

Tillu

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

No chalaaki there.

The caption says 'states'. JK is a union territory now.

All data of JK regarding employment numbers etc is not mentioned on Infographics these days...  

India on Pixels brings up the numbers sometimes.  But Govt.  Approved ones are not present when it comes to JK I think. 

Little old data but very significant..  Here

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/JampK-gets-10-of-Central-funds-with-only-1-of-population/article14506264.ece

Shows how far India has come...  Still Central & East India remains poverty hub still 

Stark contrast between PoK & Indian Jammu Kashmir...  PoK used to have better living standards than Pakistani Punjab:facepalm: 

Balochistan & KPK remain most poverty stricken areas in Subcontinent...  Even Bangla Bros are better:hatsoff:

Sri lanka what could have been...  Immense potential wasted. 

Kerala...  Amazing.  Telangana regressed & lost the title to Kerala. 

Tamil Nadu..  Great transformation. 

For all the Randi Rona that some South Indians do about funding the growth of “ Bimaru” states, they dwarf in comparison to :hail: MH. You don’t see MH guys boasting about their GDP. All the infrastructure spending in UP and many manufacturing industries in UP, its GDP is similar to Kar /TN. Kerala is poor and funded by Gelf money.

F34j_AYWYAAWJ2g?format=jpg&name=large

Mallus being tallest in South India...  Wow..  Superior diet & higher HDI must be the reason. 

Jats Dogras Kashmiris being tallest in North..  :hatsoff: no wonder Army recruitment seems super high in JK and eclipsed Punjab (Sikhs won't admit it) Region needs sporting infrastructure asap. 

Height decreasing as we move eastward.  Such a interesting graphic. 

On 6/7/2023 at 6:48 AM, sandeep said:

Amrit Kaal!  India dominating yet another top 100 list!

You mean the list that cities like London, New York, Chiago etc. dominated in the late 1800s in similar state of industrial growth ? ok. All these infographics mean, is we are on the right trajectories. 

On 8/3/2023 at 9:07 PM, Tillu said:

Thought Hippos were just herbivores all these years. Just read that they sometimes exhibit carnivorous behavior as well.

Hippos are the ultimate a-hole herbivores. Meaning they are the 'i like to eat plants but if you piss me off, i will eat you' type of animals.