2023 Cricket World Cup Qualifier

1 hour ago, nitinbwj said:

Theekshana is going to be a huge threat this WC. He is demolishing Windies now. Him and Hasaranga are the 2 major aces that SL have. I think they start favorites amongst the asian teams. BCCI XI just can't play spin.

If I have to rate ODI spinners, Srilanka has the best crop, followed by Afghanistan, Bangladesh, England, Australia......the rest all all mediocre. 

I want Ned, Scotland, Zim, Nepal,Ire,to tour Ind often and have few series. Ind can travel too. These teams are good. Ireland was a bit off color this tournament. Why not have triseries. Sick of Bilaterals with only few known teams. That VB series used to be so good in Aus.. I love ODI cricket. T20s are mostly hit or miss. The WC qualifiers were awesome. I hope Ned have a good game against Lanka tomorrow. 

19 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

I want Ned, Scotland, Zim, Nepal,Ire,to tour Ind often and have few series. Ind can travel too. These teams are good. Ireland was a bit off color this tournament. Why not have triseries. Sick of Bilaterals with only few known teams. That VB series used to be so good in Aus.. I love ODI cricket. T20s are mostly hit or miss. The WC qualifiers were awesome. I hope Ned have a good game against Lanka tomorrow. 

Not like WICB is using the money they make usefully. Players are still disgruntled.