Vivek Ramaswamy - US Presidential candidate.

ravishingravi

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Dude got clobbered...  There was no chance of Far Right racists ever voting for him.  When Trump came after him even the little support he had evaporated. 

Looks like he is cutting the cord 

Far from getting clobbered , he got exactly what he wanted. First interaction with young voters as first time politician. Possible access for VP position with Trump. Dude was not gunning for 2024. Dude is going for 2028 and 2032. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Far from getting clobbered , he got exactly what he wanted. First interaction with young voters as first time politician. Possible access for VP position with Trump. Dude was not gunning for 2024. Dude is going for 2028 and 2032. 

We'll see..  Don't think America will be having a brown Republican Hindu PM anytime soon. 

His followers also think His faith & skin is a major obstacle for majority of rep demographic. 

He was grifting all this while best case he lands himself a gig in Trump Administration if it ever comes to that. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

We'll see..  Don't think America will be having a brown Republican Hindu PM anytime soon. 

His followers also think His faith & skin is a major obstacle for majority of rep demographic. 

He was grifting all this while best case he lands himself a gig in Trump Administration if it ever comes to that. 

I dont think he ever thought he was going to be a President ( let alone running against Trump)- he got what he wanted, his name out in the electorate, and his open support for Trump means he can get a good position in the White House in the Cabinet..

I think the final running is going to be between Trump and De Santis ( whoever the hell that is)

40 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I dont think he ever thought he was going to be a President ( let alone running against Trump)- he got what he wanted, his name out in the electorate, and his open support for Trump means he can get a good position in the White House in the Cabinet..

I think the final running is going to be between Trump and De Santis ( whoever the hell that is)

Said it earlier in the thread that he was never a serous candidate & was looking for mostly name recognition.   He surely got that which is satisfactory result for him. 

De Santis is done too which is a shame actually...  He may have well won general more easily than Trump who may again lose or get jailed in the process. 

RDS put everything into IA..  

Nikki Hailey maintains solid lead over him in New Hampshire & is threatening trump with donors on her side. 

It will be Trump v Hailey in the end. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

50 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

which one of her staff admitting were Democrats lol- shes a Hillary in disguise and will ruin Republicans- if it comes to her and Trump, the latter will always win.

There is huge probability of dems supporting her + Independents & never Trumpers & obviously women. 

Trump is facing serious trouble in NY cases... And there is a decent chance he won't make it. 

Either way it will be interesting.  Neocons + MIC is already backing Nikki..  To keep war machine warm.  

Also In a General there is high possibility of Trump losing to dems than say a Nikki or RDS if they were the nominee. 

RDS would have won massively in fact. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

13 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

You watch, you read, you listen, you study their record in politics, and then you vote.

If one reflexively eliminates a candidate simply based on their religion, regardless of religion, it is not justifiable. Like with Mitt Romney. So many people made fun of him and did not vote for him because he is Mormon. In spite of him having a solid record as an administrator and governor.

It's a noble aim but not realistic given the Western media portrayal of Islam. Would you call an Indian racist for not wanting a Muslim PM?

4 hours ago, goose said:

It's a noble aim but not realistic given the Western media portrayal of Islam. Would you call an Indian racist for not wanting a Muslim PM?

I suppose "racism" would be the wrong term, but semantics aside, if an Indian does not want an individual to become the PM for the only reason that the person is Muslim, that would be an unjustifiable position. For instance, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, if he had ever wanted to get his hands dirty in politics, would be a perfectly reasonable candidate, no?

53 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

I suppose "racism" would be the wrong term, but semantics aside, if an Indian does not want an individual to become the PM for the only reason that the person is Muslim, that would be an unjustifiable position. For instance, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, if he had ever wanted to get his hands dirty in politics, would be a perfectly reasonable candidate, no?

agree wrong term. it's a difficult one. i'm not sure a person's religious belief system should be ring fenced when weighing up their values and beliefs.