ODI World Cup 2023: Shardul Thakur and Jaydev Unadkat set for extra pacer's slot tie-breaker

1 hour ago, wazza said:

If pant was there I would have opened with him. If he gets going he will rip teams apart like head. 

he is much better than travball in tests. imagine pant and jaiswal opening in all formats. both have the technique and temperament, even in tests. they can really take the attack to the opposition

Edited by Vijy
3 hours ago, Vijy said:

he is much better than travball in tests. imagine pant and jaiswal opening in all formats. both have the technique and temperament, even in tests. they can really take the attack to the opposition

100%. Gill was fearless but not anymore.

Still young but for how long?? 

Also Shaw. That physique I am sorry. No matter how talented, not a good look. He won't get picked. Same as sarfraz.. sad but nothing we can do. 

I am damn sure ro ro scrapped yo yo test cause he can't pass. There you go. 

Seems like looks matter. Shaw looks like an uncle. Roro is an uncle but somewhat decent looking so they are ok with it. Sarfeaz again it's all about looks. 

Considering we will go with Bumrah, Siraj and Shami , why on earth do we need a fourth pace option that too in India? Last world cup was in England and we went with just three seamers plus Pandya.

Should rather go with an additional middle order option... probably throw in Tilak as the wildcard ala Ashwin 2011. 

19 hours ago, wazza said:

Also Shaw. That physique I am sorry. No matter how talented, not a good look. He won't get picked. Same as sarfraz.. sad but nothing we can do. 

Seems like looks matter. Shaw looks like an uncle. Roro is an uncle but somewhat decent looking so they are ok with it. Sarfeaz again it's all about looks. 

terrible look. I think he has mild progeria, poor kid

On 8/10/2023 at 10:07 PM, wazza said:

They should read this interview of UThappa

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/how-robin-uthappa-overcame-health-issues/articleshow/76403651.cms