Air India- Upgraded cabins (First Look)

LordPrabhzy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-12404767/Air-India-reveals-sneak-peek-video-brand-new-cabins-class-reimagined-mammoth-315million-fleet-upgrade.html#comments

spacer.pngspacer.png

Thouhgts? I am glad they are moving to the 1-2-1 config with the aesthetics to compete with other airlines

Is the new Air India livery created like 5- They could have come up with wat better

5 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-12404767/Air-India-reveals-sneak-peek-video-brand-new-cabins-class-reimagined-mammoth-315million-fleet-upgrade.html#comments

spacer.pngspacer.png

Thouhgts? I am glad they are moving to the 1-2-1 config with the aesthetics to compete with other airlines

Is the new Air India livery created like 5- They could have come up with wat better

I am not sure if the space is enough. still feels a bit cramped

On 8/14/2023 at 4:27 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

That red color is offensive. Air India has issues and they are not going away soon.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

What's offensive about the colour red?

What is not offensive about red color? It is associated with danger/warning. Not a soothing color at all. Some shades that Air France or Delta uses are lot more soothing.

32 minutes ago, Khota said:

What is not offensive about red color? It is associated with danger/warning. Not a soothing color at all. Some shades that Air France or Delta uses are lot more soothing.

spacer.png

This is the interior of one of the LNER trains which connect London to the rest of the UK.. no one really pays attention to the colour as long as service is good

spacer.png

This is the interior of one of the LNER trains which connect London to the rest of the UK.. no one really pays attention to the colour as long as service is good

Color is part of service.

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Color is part of service.

Maybe you are in the small minority of people where colour trumps actual service and amenities. :hysterical:

If the new Air India revamp means we join the Gulf and European in bringing the same vibes comfort to passengers then the colour can be ignored. Id rather use Air India than the gulf airlines to go to India if the level of comfort and service is the same. That was one of the reasons Indians were using Emirates/Qatar over Air India

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Maybe you are in the small minority of people where colour trumps actual service and amenities. :hysterical:

If the new Air India revamp means we join the Gulf and European in bringing the same vibes comfort to passengers then the colour can be ignored. Id rather use Air India than the gulf airlines to go to India if the level of comfort and service is the same. That was one of the reasons Indians were using Emirates/Qatar over Air India

I will not use Air India till they share code with other airlines. I have had nothing but bad experience. Though their service is much better that lot of other airlines.

20 minutes ago, Khota said:

I will not use Air India till they share code with other airlines. I have had nothing but bad experience. Though their service is much better that lot of other airlines.

Code sharing is a very common process used by many airlines. Does that mean you wont fly again at all?

Code sharing is a very common process used by many airlines. Does that mean you wont fly again at all?

I am not asking for definition of code sharing; I want to know who does Air India shares code with.

33 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am not asking for definition of code sharing; I want to know who does Air India shares code with.

Are you talking about this?

Air India

Tomb of Isa Khan at Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi, India

Air India is the flag carrier of India and have an extensive domestic and international network. Air India joined the Star Alliance on 11 July 2014.

• Major Hub Airport: Delhi, Mumbai
  • Frequent Flyer Programme: Flying Returns
  • Type of partnership: Star Alliance

4 hours ago, Khota said:

https://www.airindia.com/in/en/destinations/partner-airlines/codeshare-partners.html

here you go... not sure how a code share would help you make a decision. Obv Air India doesnt fly all routes hence code shares

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

https://www.airindia.com/in/en/destinations/partner-airlines/codeshare-partners.html

here you go... not sure how a code share would help you make a decision. Obv Air India doesnt fly all routes hence code shares

You see the problem. They have a limited code share with Lufthansa. Other Airlines they show, I would not fly with if tickets were half price.