who should be the test captain after kumble??

who should be the test captain after kumble??  

1. 1.

should it be Dhoni?? who hasn't done too great in test, but hasn't done that bad either. or should it be Sehwag. or should it be some other guy?? this was asked before too i reckon. but then why not give a go one more time as its been long since it was discussed offcourse Dhoni is more then likely to get the captaincy and would start as strong favorite..

Guest Hiten.

Wouldn't mind any of those 2 leading our sides. Sehwag would be a better candidate, because Dhoni is yet to cement his place in Test XI.

MSD is the man..his keeping skills have improved tremendously..and if he can chip in with the bat more consistently then i guess there wud be no questions on who wud captain our side..i think its jus a matter of time..maybe sometime next year MSD wud get it..

Guest Hiten.
and Sehwag has a cemented place?
If he hasn't, our selectors should be lynched. He is our BEST test opener in recent years.
Its a no brainer....and as the thread is started by Patheticz...what else to expect...
Keep this non-sense in IPL forums ? Please and thank you

Sehwag ought to be a test regular no matter what happens. Our selectors ought to know his style of playing means there's a bit of unpredictability involved. As far as captaincy goes, I don't see any reason why Sehwag should be made captain and why Dhoni shouldn't.

Guest Yograj Singh

Is this a rhetorical question. Of course my son deserves it with his blazing performances against Sami and his brilliant leadership in IPL where only if Marsh had clicked in the semi finals, my lad would have been fighting it out for the trophy.

Is this a rhetorical question. Of course my son deserves it with his blazing performances against Sami and his brilliant leadership in IPL where only if Marsh had clicked in the semi finals' date= my lad would have been fighting it out for the trophy.
:hysterical: "In Sami we trust" :yay:
Is this a rhetorical question. Of course my son deserves it with his blazing performances against Sami and his brilliant leadership in IPL where only if Marsh had clicked in the semi finals' date=' my lad would have been fighting it out for the trophy.[/quote'] Brilliant Daddy cool:haha::haha::haha: