Rohit Sharma’s mental block Vs Afridi

badmash

Pakistan and Babar's statpadding mantra oversimplified -

Invite SL, WI, Ban during non IPL season and pad your stats against them.

Invite SENA teams during or close to the IPL season , evidently they'll send a C grade side like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa did in the last three years and proceed to statpad against Swepson , Magala , Ben Lister and co... :lol:

Reach fake no.1 rankings on the back of these bloated series wins and give a lollipop to delusional online fans to brag about it. Rinse and repeat...

5 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

The guy above mentioned 2018, which is 6 years ago my friend. I know the time flies! 

Chinamen are left handed LEG spinners. You make it sound as if Kuldeep is the best thing since bread. You do know Kuldeep wasn’t even Indian first choice for much of the time since. He’s good bowler but nothing special. Law of averages will catch up. 

World Cup was in 2019 where Kuldeep cut Babar in half for the second time. Learn basic mathematics for a start...

Left handed leg spinners. :rotfl:

Jaa bhai...maze kar. Futile to discuss it with someone who can't differentiate between leg spin and chinaman.

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Heh? When did we lose to South Africa at home? Don't get desperate now. 

And the Australian team you beat was not even even third string lol. We lost to a team that had Warner, Smith, Maxwell, Starc etc..while you beat a team that had none of these.. amazing how pawkees are the first to downplay any Indian win (like the BGT win in 2018-19 because of no Warner and Smith) but ignore their team beating even weaker sides. :phehe:

You’re right. India lost to SA in SA. But it’s the same exact side Pak had pummeled 6 months earlier. 

On India’s victory against Aus in 2018/2019, it was a MASSIVE achievement. Whoever is discounting other teams achievements is ultimately unable to face reality and likes to hides behind excuses. 

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

World Cup was in 2019 where Kuldeep cut Babar in half for the second time. Learn basic mathematics for a start...

Left handed leg spinners. :rotfl:

Jaa bhai...maze kar. Futile to discuss it with someone who can't differentiate between leg spin and chinaman.

Cut him in half haha lol ok 5 years since 2019. Not too different. 

You seem to be the type who really gets hung up on tiny details. left arm wrist spin, or left arm leg spin. Same thing who cares 

16 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You seem to be the type who really gets hung up on tiny details. left arm wrist spin, or left arm leg spin. Same thing who cares 

Tiny details ? :rotfl:

You're quoting stats of him facing leg spin to say he will have no issues against a china man bowler. Are you seriously not seeing how dumb you're sounding right now? 

It's like saying Rohit or Kohli won't struggle against left arm seamers just because they're good against right arm seamers. Get it now?

13 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

It appears the ICC still ranks it better than the Fraud World class 11 team that hasn’t won anything meaningful since a decade and also lost recently to Bangladesh, WI, and SA C. Yet, their fans rush to diminish other teams achievements, which results in even more bad Karma for them. 

Ghante ka achievements... :lol:

You guys couldn't win a single test match at home since 2022 , got clean swept by England, 3-0 loss to England county XI, T20 series loss to England c at home , Odi series loss to NZ at home. 

Dont bark as if you've won world cups, WTC and multiple Test series' in SENA. 

1 hour ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

There are 30 pacers in Pakistan who can bowl a few deliveries in a spell that touch 140, as Pandya does. He did have success couple of times against pak a few years ago, but law of averages will catch up with him as he’s a good pacer but nothing special or extraordinary. I am not sure if you’ve been living under a rock, but recently Babar coached Rabada and Nortje in their own backyard, and milked around Boult, Southee, Ferguson, Cummins and Starc. He has no issues whatsoever against pace and bounce. His chink in the armor is against left arm spin in red ball cricket. Express pace from Wood troubled him in 1-2 games. And he doesn’t  pick Rashid Khan’s googly. 

As for Kuldeep, it’s true Kuldeep is a good bowler and he got Babar twice in 2018 and 2019, but its been 4 years since, and the gulf has widened since then. 

Babar is the no1 ODI batter in the world by a country mile, averages 96 vs leg spin since 2020, and he was duly awarded the prestigious ICC cricketer of the year award. Meantime Kuldeep was addressing his action to grab his place again and has made a good return. Let’s see…hmm

Lol at 30 pacer at 140 . Name them, in domestic we also have pacers who bowl at 140 but what matter is international class. Kind of bowling avg Pandya has against pakistni not even wasim or waqar have  against India. Pandya has not a single match performance he always own you guy in both odi and t20 , as i said his bowling has improved leaps and bounds even in last t20 wc he was the one who broke your mo. Where as dabur hazam has tailendesque avg against india, other than one t20 wc match on super dust bowl of uae where there was no bumrah, pandya came out of injuryy and attack was harshal , bhubi and shami(bad t20 bowlee) indian bowler has owned hazam every time. Lol at owning cummins, starc and rabada, babar azam just do stats padding he has not in him to chase 300 target against decent bowling attack even 250 only time I remember him chasing anything of significance is 240 against nz . If that giybis on the crease other team always have an opportunity to win. A tulla hack like fakhar and ifti is the one who opponent try to get out and soft selfish stat padder like babar. Owning is what kohli di to your team and team across the world in odis where he chased multiple target over 300. Kohli chased 334 while he was 23 years old and when biggest chucker in the world Ajmal was still leading your attack, thats what we call real owning and not 50-60 or 100 for selfish batting. Isnt this babar guy couldn’t able to chase 300 against zim c in his  own homeground , now go back and hide under the cave from where you came in..

2 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

It appears the ICC still ranks it better than the Fraud World class 11 team that hasn’t won anything meaningful since a decade and also lost recently to Bangladesh, WI, and SA C. Yet, their fans rush to diminish other teams achievements, which results in even more bad Karma for them. 

Few victories against some lowly rank bench strength team and this big talk. After how many years you guys achieved this so called rank 1 ,and for how long India was there. When was the last time you guys won an odi series in eng and aus and also even a single test match in aus. I am naming aus and eng as these are the only 2 team of any worth.

Edited by raki05

I am just wondering these shmeless pakistani lost their last encounter with India in both 50 over and t20 wc and in this asia cup match only saved because of rain washed out and still spamming thread after thread as if they have defeated us in last all 5-6 encounters.They are so clueless that our asrhdeep and bhuvi lead attack owned all their batter dabar hazam hot put at 0 runs and their sooper phaast shaheen, naseem and rauf concede 51 runs in 4 overs against phased out kohli. Not sure how they dare to spam these threads after so much of kutai.

Edited by raki05
44 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lol at 30 pacer at 140 . Name them, in domestic we also have pacers who bowl at 140 but what matter is international class. Kind of bowling avg Pandya has against pakistni not even wasim or waqar have  against India. Pandya has not a single match performance he always own you guy in both odi and t20 , as i said his bowling has improved leaps and bounds even in last t20 wc he was the one who broke your mo. Where as dabur hazam has tailendesque avg against india, other than one t20 wc match on super dust bowl of uae where there was no bumrah, pandya came out of injuryy and attack was harshal , bhubi and shami(bad t20 bowlee) indian bowler has owned hazam every time. Lol at owning cummins, starc and rabada, babar azam just do stats padding he has not in him to chase 300 target against decent bowling attack even 250 only time I remember him chasing anything of significance is 240 against nz . If that giybis on the crease other team always have an opportunity to win. A tulla hack like fakhar and ifti is the one who opponent try to get out and soft selfish stat padder like babar. Owning is what kohli di to your team and team across the world in odis where he chased multiple target over 300. Kohli chased 334 while he was 23 years old and when biggest chucker in the world Ajmal was still leading your attack, thats what we call real owning and not 50-60 or 100 for selfish batting. Isnt this babar guy couldn’t able to chase 300 against zim c in his  own homeground , now go back and hide under the cave from where you came in..

Okay…

2 hours ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Left arm spinners are nemsis of babar hazam other than short ball and swing. So basically he cant play left arm chinaman , left arm slow bowlers and any kind of short ball. I remember Muzarbani of zimbabwey bouncing him out :hysterical:. BTW 2019 to 2023 sept already 5 years why do pakistani fudges anything related to years, having said that 2019 is still later than 2017 which you guys bringing in all discussions.

23 minutes ago, the don said:

Let him be. i watched a bit of the ipl and the “pace talent” . Lahore alone has a dozen quicker bowlers in their PDP than the whole IPL.Its not even funny.

Bhai, kya quicker quicker laga rakkha hai..As if Pakistan is miles better than India in the cricket. What did Waqar did against India in 1996 and 2003 WC..he was quicker right ?..what happened to Shoaib in 2003 WC ? He bowled fastest bowl in history...why he surrendered against India and refused to bowl after hit for one six ? Don't tell me it's joke because Wasim Akram himself confirmed this.

Venkatesh Prasad who is a trundler broke your teams back twice in 1996 and 1999 WC..what did your superstar ultra legend quicks did in return ? 

Please educate me which team has won more ICC tournaments, Asia Cups , Champions Trophies...

Unless Pakistan has more Trophies to show in it's cabinet, let's keep this discussion limited on rational things and not on imaginative fantasises. Javed Miandad was also saying the same against Irfan and he brought down the Pakistani team on the floor during 2004 tour.

Edited by singhvivek141
10 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Bhai, kya quicker quicker laga rakkha hai..As if Pakistan is miles better than India in the cricket. What did Waqar did against India in 1996 and 2003 WC..he was quicker right ?..what happened to Shoaib in 2003 WC ? He bowled fastest bowl in history...why he surrendered against India and refused to bowl after hit for one six ? Don't tell me it's joke because Wasim Akram himself confirmed this.

Venkatesh Prasad who is a trundler broke your teams back twice in 1996 and 1999 WC..what did your superstar ultra legend quicks did in return ? 

Please educate me which team has won more ICC tournaments, Asia Cups , Champions Trophies...

Unless Pakistan has more Trophies to show in it's cabinet, let's keep this discussion limited on rational things and not on imaginative fantasises. Javed Miandad was also saying the same against Irfan and he brought down the Pakistani team on the floor during 2004 tour.

I am just correcting the guy. I dont want to get into online debates

3 minutes ago, the don said:

I am just correcting the guy. I dont want to get into online debates

See, its good to be supportive about your team. Even I have agreed with you on few things where I found you right...like us we're not as good team as we used to be.

Things which are just hyperbole, sometime it just irritates. Please look at videos below,

https://youtube.com/shorts/RSkFSCN_h98?si=6SKfx6XxwfXdKVAw (Avinash Singh)

https://youtube.com/shorts/1dEcu_AY_ro?si=Mpl6bnD1cv18iS7c (Yudhvir Singh)

https://youtu.be/YF0Aiwx5V9Q?si=zC9oVEJ_GUWH6ZKw (Gurnoor)

https://youtu.be/podyLGEcobU?si=Y_P9XUw6AY46mqGQ (Prithviraj)

https://youtube.com/shorts/R6NxcS8HdHs?si=hyGYKH-F3eO6pjpj (Eden Apple Tom)

These are few quicks who have hardly played IPL, you might not have seen them. Like them there are many others who are rotting in domestics just because no one is bothered about them.

Avinash is 145+ (assumed), Yudhvir is 137-145, Gurnoor same 137-145, Prithviraj 136-142, Eden Apple (137-142). Prithviraj and Eden Apple might be even quicker given it's been some time since I have seen them under speed gun.