Attention Cricket Talk

Yes' date=' we all have neglected Cricket Talk for a long time. Its time to compensate.[/quote'] :nono: CT is the base of launching IPL and a separate section is allocated...after which we feel as if it is the priority to be availed. So, we kept rapidly posting in that section.
Guest HariSampath

How would Cricket Talk be after the tumultous days of IPL, for a cricket fan on ICF ?? Back to work after vacation.....Its Monday morning and I feel like Tom Sawer did on Monday mornings:(( A wife is a wife and a fling is a fling A vacation in the Austrian side of the Alps is great...but home is great in the end and we have to live here. That midtown Italian restaurant was great...but...its back to chapathis at home now..., actually this seems better.. What ??? Was I actually cheering pakis against Sehwag ? I must have been drunk so bad !! Matthew Hayden was my hope to win ? And Andy Symonds ? Werent these the cheats who are most recently descended from Monkeys ? Harbhajan slapped Sreesanth and was banned ? Punter says he had it coming ? stfu Punter, its a minor internal family matter Required rate of 12.5 per over...and they say its nothing? you sure its cricket ? Dravid won maximum sixes award and scored a 20 ball 50 ??? get out of here !!! Game over in the first 20 minutes of a match ? and match itself over in 3 hrs ? and I fell in love with this ? But what the heck....Its a vacation and afterall its once a year.... By the way..one thing this IPL has achieved for me...cant wait for International cricket seriously....and may even want to watch a Dravid 100 off 500 balls...afterall its for India and against Pakistan !!!

the ipl forums should be removed from the top in the drop-down menu & be locked for few days until the next ipl comes
yes, post a final message about closure and lock it and also if someone clicks the link he must be re-directed to cricket talk with a brief message about closure...

If all T20 matches are like the final match, I think it will top any day over boring ODI matches. Test cricket is for purists. It is the classical v/s pop music comparison. Only thing each will have niche followers. But I guess ODI cricket was neither here nor there. It will die a silent death.

it should only be tests & odis. odis offer the best of both worlds. 20/20 should die a horrible death i would rather c handsome 4s & 6s being hit in >70m boundaries in odis than ugly 4s & 6s being hit in<60m boundaries in ipl. also, i would like to c 350+ scores in odis than 180+ scores in ipl

it should only be tests & odis. odis offer the best of both worlds. 20/20 should die a horrible death i would rather c handsome 4s & 6s being hit in >70m boundaries in odis than ugly 4s & 6s being hit in<60m boundaries in ipl. also, i would like to c 350+ scores in odis than 180+ scores in ipl
Could not agree with u more...still I feel as Hari mentioned 'An IPL vaccation' wont do any harm to cricket.