WC Final jokes and memes.

Lord

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

These bastards have no shame. Did the same celebration for Argentina in FIFA WC and now doing the same for Australia in cricket. Their own clown team lost to Netherlands and now celebrating victory of a team who probably don't even consider these Bangladeshis as cricketers and even refused to shook hand with their cricketers.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
41 minutes ago, badmash said:

Comparting a T20 final defeat in a tournament where they fluked their way in only bcoz SA lost against Netherlands to Indian team which went to finals unbeaten is Karma according to Jaahil Pakistani fans.

Itni badi badi feka before the tournament...hamare paas Eagle hai, 150kph Rauf hai...those T20 unfit trundlers got the thrashing of their life which they will never forget :hysterical:

Hum lumber 1 team hai, Modi stadium me world jeetenge......first round me exit ke baad Australia ki jeet par karma karma karte hue pagal Pakistani :hysterical:

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Comparting a T20 final defeat in a tournament where they fluked their way in only bcoz SA lost against Netherlands to Indian team which went to finals unbeaten is Karma according to Jaahil Pakistani fans.

Itni badi badi feka before the tournament...hamare paas Eagle hai, 150kph Rauf hai...those T20 unfit trundlers got the thrashing of their life which they will never forget :hysterical:

Hum lumber 1 team hai, Modi stadium me world jeetenge......first round me exit ke baad Australia ki jeet par karma karma karte hue pagal Pakistani :hysterical:

meme ko enjoy karo yaar :hysterical: