So will we see some big turning pitches now, or do you think that will benefit England's Sweepers?

17 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Whatever.  It's well documented and even accepted that England did get the pitches they wanted

The independent umpires were given a bunch of balls with not a single ball resembling the one that had been used.  The independent umpire had no choice but to select something.

The home ground is responsible for sending the balls for umpires to choose from.  You cheated your way to a drawn Ashes because you can't even win on your manufactured pitches.

Even Uganda cricket board is more trustworthy than the ECB when it comes to this.

Rubbish!

More conspiracy theories from the poor old former Colonies that all fervently desire to beat the old oppressor and make up rubbish when they don't

Been watching and going to Cricket for 57 years and know a lot of UK Groundsmen, they'd rather support Australia than doctor a pitch. 

Just now, wobblydoggy said:

Rubbish!

More conspiracy theories from the poor old former Colonies that all fervently desire to beat the old oppressor and make up rubbish when they don't

Been watching and going to Cricket for 57 years and know a lot of UK Groundsmen, they'd rather support Australia than doctor a pitch. 

Well we did not "manufacture" the Hyderabad pitch and ya got ya arse handed to ya there :giggle:

2 hours ago, wobblydoggy said:

Rubbish!

There is no conspiracy theory here. You cheated and you wont own up to it.  Typical snobbish British elitism.

The ball change was one of the worst bits of cheating in Test history let alone Ashes history. 

Head cheat Anderson was clearly heard telling the captain that they needed to get rid of the Dukes ball in one of the matches and get a replacement. 

It's systematic cheating by all involved. 

A desperate attempt to look half competent against a much better Australian side. 

3 hours ago, wobblydoggy said:

Rubbish!

Lel Englund are kings of subtle cheating. Remember how you rigged the boundaries bud for a world cup game to qualify for semis in 2019? And the fluke win on some bs stat when the game was drawn.

And you guys even rig the balls. Toothpick broad and old fart Andy couldn't get wickets with the dukes ball and bitched and cried like wusses to the umpire so they could change the ball about 10 times in that fifth test match vs india. Did the same tricks again vs australia to finally fluke a series win. 

Stokes insists Groundsmen to create pitches that aid your trundler robbo, broad and the old clouderson. So that is pitch tampering. 

But your own players can't play on grassy pitches bud so you had to resort to flat beds. 

2 hours ago, VT87 said:

Look at the arrogance they have just won one match and they are gloating like they have  already won the series .we too drew in Eng 2-2 but nobody pointing it .we should prepare rank turners and annihilate them

You'll do that anyway, ya always do, but it will make for a good series

3 hours ago, VT87 said:

Look at the arrogance they have just won one match and they are gloating like they have  already won the series .we too drew in Eng 2-2 but nobody pointing it .we should prepare rank turners and annihilate them

Also no pant shami sundar (dint get picked cause of dravidaaa) 

No kohli who is better than current iyer and bharat. 

So yea. We won't lose at full strength.

20 minutes ago, wobblydoggy said:

Depends on whom we pick. Good chance England can win given our rubbish selections. 

England are a good side in these conditions. 

No pant shami and sundar. Kohli although kohli is iffy vs spin

Edited by harpicP
53 minutes ago, wobblydoggy said:

wobblydoggy hopefully its not as bad england to create complete wobbly pitches for clouderson and i really hope ur girl doesnt call u wobblydoggy in bed. 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

wobblydoggy hopefully its not as bad england to create complete wobbly pitches for clouderson and i really hope ur girl doesnt call u wobblydoggy in bed. 

is @wobblydoggy not the same as TattieBoy? Eh, old chap, what ho, absolutely spiffing to see you here, old boy, eh what?

5 minutes ago, Vijy said:

is @wobblydoggy not the same as TattieBoy? Eh, old chap, what ho, absolutely spiffing to see you here, old boy, eh what?

First I was a Pakistani now I am English ,  okay i can take the pakistani but for a Scot to called English that really is sacrilege . if I am not mistaken that should be tally ho 

3 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

First I was a Pakistani now I am English ,  okay i can take the pakistani but for a Scot to called English that really is sacrilege . if I am not mistaken that should be tally ho 

Nay, I did mean "what ho" and not "tally ho".

I am glad to see you are still up and kicking, old chap. My apologies for having mistaken you for that other fellow

2 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Nay, I did mean "what ho" and not "tally ho".

I am glad to see you are still up and kicking, old chap. My apologies for having mistaken you for that other fellow

Just about  kicking , was supposed to be in Ahmedabad on 7th Feb for 5 weeks taking in Rajkot test   but fell ill at Xmas , doctor tomorrow to see if he let me go middle of march and will see some ipl . It's okay I don't take anything personal this is the internet . 

20 hours ago, wobblydoggy said:

In the past we have seen India either deliver featherbed pitches that play flat until day five so that it is a batting contest.

Or create pitches that turn from day one to support what has been traditionally your strength, the spinning turning ball.

Given that the English batters swept to glory in the first test, what do you think we'll see over the rest of the series?

Ive told my relatives back in India to blow up the pitch so it turns on Day 1, Session 1, Ball 1.

Its the only way to combat Bazball and to negate the fact that India's batting line up cannot score.

No one saw it coming.  After the host team lost the 1st test, the pitches are getting flatter & flatter.   And secondly, both team are becoming heavily dependent on their pacers' magic to win test matches in the sub continent.  Thirdly, Ind beating Eng on a flat pitch was something no indian fan would hv ever dreamt of (or even Eng fan for that matter).  

2 hours ago, Frustrated said:

No one saw it coming.  After the host team lost the 1st test, the pitches are getting flatter & flatter.   And secondly, both team are becoming heavily dependent on their pacers' magic to win test matches in the sub continent.  Thirdly, Ind beating Eng on a flat pitch was something no indian fan would hv ever dreamt of (or even Eng fan for that matter).  

But India are missing 3 or 4  key players