43 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Agree on Tyagi's part, he should have switched the sides considering UPCA is ignoring him consistently for red ball.

Maybe since they played him this year regularly in Vijay Hazare, Syed Mushtaq and when selected for Ranji..he hoped few games this season in Ranji as well.

But UPCA selected Bhuvaneshwar Kumar (though his name wasn't on the Ranji probables list) on the helpful pitches.

I hope now he learn from this mistake and move to some other state for opportunities. As I am assuming from next season even Shivam Mavi will get fit and come in the mix of selections.

Harshit has played regularly for Delhi in all 3 formats..he was even choosen for Duleep Trophy which shows how much DDCA supports him. But he got injured at the wrong time else he would have played Ranji this year as well. He was one of the successful bowlers for Delhi last Ranji season outbowling likes of Saini & Ishant. 

Harshit has played just 7 FC matches that too in a very weak zone.He has not played since july  2023 any FC matches. Injuries are unfortunate part but they are part of any fast bowler.

Ishant played 100 plus tests for one main reason, he was mostly injury free.You cannot blame selectors not selecting injured played.

Umran has been rewarded with fast bowling contract just based on his speed.It is now upto him also to show some improvement.I honestly don't think there is any Ranji team who is willing to ignore even a decent fast bowler or fast bowling allrounder.

Edited by putrevus

I think people who are ignored by the national selectors should not take it personally...... they should do what Dwayne Bravo types did in WI, focus on IPL and also T20s outside India and get together a life outside cricket.

To heck with the BCCI and their cronies and international cricket. Focus on the IPL.

1 hour ago, AKane said:

I think people who are ignored by the national selectors should not take it personally...... they should do what Dwayne Bravo types did in WI, focus on IPL and also T20s outside India and get together a life outside cricket.

To heck with the BCCI and their cronies and international cricket. Focus on the IPL.

I always say all these quicks must go outside,no opportunity here

1 hour ago, AKane said:

Players do not draw a lot of attention and money if they are not in Ind intnl team or any international teams.

Once they are not getting into Ind intnl its even harder to retain their place in IPl franchise.

Yes -few players are contained with IPL contracts but they know their value and place can drop anytime

On 3/6/2024 at 1:18 PM, Suhaan said:

I always say all these quicks must go outside,no opportunity here

Eng is waiting with open arms. that's how they build their "national" team. add a lot of Saffers, with the odd kiwi and aussie, along with poaching someone from WI and elsewhere