Kirsten compared young Rohit Sharma to Laxman

LOL. My story is the opposite. Agar ek do tips chahiye to batadiyo
hahah naa i actually won a bit first couple of days.. last 2 days have been disappointing. today polan was winning till the end.. i would have made good bucks.. freakin goal in the end messed it up.. 1-1 austrians drew the game damn it
hahah naa i actually won a bit first couple of days.. last 2 days have been disappointing. today polan was winning till the end.. i would have made good bucks.. freakin goal in the end messed it up.. 1-1 austrians drew the game damn it
I got rich off Guerreiro to score first @ 12/1 :yay: bada sahi bet tha...huge gains. Watch NBA finals tonight, easy money on some of their odds
lol flamy give the young man some time..he was super fantastic throut the IPL and its jus 2 games..so he wud be fine..he is our future there is no doubt abt it:icflove:
True.
I hope he gets it right in the finals. He is too good a bat to struggle thrice in a row !! smilegl5.gif
Hello Pro! smilegl5.gif Just give him some time. It takes time to that fluent touch back when a player is coming back from injury. We've seen that on numerous occasions, haven't we?
Do we have betting on Euro here? :confused_smile:

I'm no batsman, so perhaps I am being naive, but I suggest that Rohit should take upon his T20 method of batting for ODIs. In T20 he is a fluent batsman, but does not take needless risks and the statistics speak for themselves speaking of his success in that form of the game.