MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

4 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Seems like the agenda peddlers are alive again in the forums once they knew that one of the biggest roadblock for their trundlers i.e. Mayank Yadav has gotten injured.

These agenda peddlers are no better than Padosi mulk posters who will run and vomit all across the forums when things are in their favour. But when the time is tough, they will run away and hide under a different username/id to save their face.

Only agenda is talkin about how Mayank has beeen fit since a week and it is BCCI agenda to not select him only to get slapped in the face again today as the guy cant even complete 4 overs

Similary talking aabout Kohli and Rohit's Strike rate while completely ignoring their own PR Peddling of Rishabh Pant who strikes at 126 :two_thumbs_up:

When you get nthn to say youll bring Pakistan or Padosi mulk, thats wat losers do

(btw i dint run away I was suspended by the mod coz i dnt kiss arse like u)

Bing on the next propaganda..popcorns ready :eating:

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat

25 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Till yesterday the story here was "he is being denied chance to play even though he is supremely fit and firing in the nets" becasue it is aaaaal politicssss...

Aaj injured hua to "why was he rushed" 

:yousuck:

they listened to voices here..and made him play even though he was not recovered..even if this statement is true..they failed at their job..

1 minute ago, Need4Speed said:

they listened to voices here..and made him play even though he was not recovered..even if this statement is true..they failed at their job..

No, nbdy actually cares about what the jobless jabronis here say, I am just talking about the agenda pushers and how they cook up their stories

Just now, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Only agenda is talkin about how Mayank has beeen fit since a week and it is BCCI agenda to not select him only to get slapped in the face again today as the guy cant even complete 4 overs

Bing on the next propaganda..popcorns ready :eating:

Aww....what happened ? "I love Mayank"....kahan gaya bhai support ? Ek injury hui nahi ki bas 180 degree palat gaye.

If you want to eat popcorn, go and watch your favourites Mukesh Kumar, Jaydev Unadkut, Bhuvi Kumar, Mohit Sharma type bowlers on the loop. The way they are smashed in this season, it will give you immense pleasure and self satisfaction 

Just now, singhvivek141 said:

Aww....what happened ? "I love Mayank"....kahan gaya bhai support ? Ek injury hui nahi ki bas 180 degree palat gaye.

If you want to eat popcorn, go and watch your favourites Mukesh Kumar, Jaydev Unadkut, Bhuvi Kumar, Mohit Sharma type bowlers on the loop. The way they are smashed in this season, it will give you immense pleasure and self satisfaction 

My statement is not against Mayank. It is for the agenda pushers of ICF, obsly it is not his fault but there are some high ranking idiots here pushing yellow paper level stuff every day 

Atleast those who mentioned are fit and able to play. Cant say about many other favrts here :ahaa:

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat

Trundlers are scared of Mayank Yadav..as he is accurate too..and couple more players emerging like him..will make trundlers null and void..even if in case of sticky pitch..a pacer can also bolw off cutter or slow bowls..

Only trundlers I support are who makes ball talk in Test matches..and very much accurate and very fit..

Accurate trundler who hits the ball\bat well too

3 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Nobody is scared of a bowler who cant complete their quota in t20 games. Tests to door ki baat

applies to any bowler including Bhuvi kumar..

I have not kept Mayank in my wcup 11 after his first injury...till his body matures..may take couple of years..

Edited by Need4Speed

5 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Nobody is scared of a bowler who cant complete their quota in t20 games. Tests to door ki baat

I really wish he gets better soon. But there is a reason why he wasnt picked for WC and it is not political

those were just gossips..had he played whole tournament with full fitness..he would be in the team already..

2 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

those were just gossips..had he played whole tournament with full fitness..he would be in the team already..

That's what I said. He has to show his fitness level by playing atleast 8-10 games. Untill and unless it is a big risk for such a big tournament. Look what happened with India on England tour of 2011 with Zaheer and then later in Australia with Bhuvi

2 minutes ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

That's what I said. He has to show his fitness level by playing atleast 8-10 games. Untill and unless it is a big risk for such a big tournament. Look what happened with India on England tour of 2011 with Zaheer and then later in Australia with Bhuvi

need couple of years in my opinion..till then BCCI need to take his care..

i was in the office today so till now I have just seen the highlights in which only 4 balls bowled by Mayank have been shown..

one ishan kishan who is a good batsman off bouncers and he mishit the shot and should have been caught. 

one more hit reached the boundary though it was a mishit off a bouncer 

one ball he clean bowled the batsman.

one ball he hit the helmet and that also pretty hard.

i did notice that he was bowling around 145k which is OK since he was coming back from injury and it seems he is again injured. it seems he has not yet fully recovered.

i need to see his full 3.1 overs ..does anyone has the links of the full Match - need to see his bowling.

i think he bowled around 144-146k --kindly share. 

his line n length seems good and seems his fitness is not up to the mark YET..which I am sure he will sort out.

no regrets that he did not get selected in t20 world cup- seems he has to figure out a way to maintain his fitness as he has to be superfit to play well.

BUT all who are disappointed - just wait a few weeks and you will see Mayank playing for INDIA after the world cup.

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

bhai log...

mayank got 7 wickets in 12 overs in 3 or 4 matches in this IPL and at least in 2 matches he was not fully fit.

just think , once he is super fit , what is he going to achieve. 

i feel he will be able to overcome these challenges soon. 

no worries he is not playing world cup, he has time to recover and play for INDIA. 4 balls that I have seen today in highlights were Super.

Edited by vishalvirsingh

2 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

I really wish he gets better soon. But there is a reason why he wasnt picked for WC and it is not political

when a bowler balls @150K and you are standing 18 yards away with a bat in Hand - even 1 ball can create huge issues. ASK the batsman who got hit on the Head of the first bouncer Mayank bowled. 

A 150K fast bowler with immaculate Line and length can take 4 to 5 wickets in 4 overs in a t20 at least and 2 or 3 wickets in odi and tests.

i have faced 125- 130K pacers and I realized that a batsman standing against a 130K bowler too has to be very attentive and Swift in his reactions- else even he will get hit or get out. 140 or 150  - I can just say that the batsman just takes one action which is like 50-50 , with DRS live now - I can go ahead and say a LINE N LENGTH 150k Pacer can take 5 to 9 wickets in each innings if he can maintain 150K Speed.

Dear friend - I think you have never faced a fast bowler in your life that's why you have no idea when a bouncer goes touching your NOSE - what you feel. 

i realised it when a bouncer hit me on my shoulders first, then he hit on top of my Shoes, exactly on my toes n my nail broke inside the shoes.  in another opportunity, the ball touched my helmet grill and went . if my helmet would not have been there, the ball could have hit my LIPS or my nose.

NEVER challenge a genuine fast Bowler, he can do a lot of damage.

3 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

Trundlers are scared of Mayank Yadav..as he is accurate too..and couple more players emerging like him..will make trundlers null and void..even if in case of sticky pitch..a pacer can also bolw off cutter or slow bowls..

Only trundlers I support are who makes ball talk in Test matches..and very much accurate and very fit..

Accurate trundler who hits the ball\bat well too

you are right ,,mayank"s success can create issues for medium pacers...big issues.

Edited by vishalvirsingh