Dhoni's Brainfarts for today

1] seleting crappy overrated raina over uthappa 2] jumbling up the batting order badly aka greg chappell, sending yusuf instead of rohit when the innings needed to be built
Why don't you give him a break. 1) The common consencus among 95% of Indian fans is that Uthappa is useless. This does not include me, but shows that you cannot please everyone especially when people like you are jumping on his every move. 2) Dhoni obviously felt that the best form of attack was attack especially with Pakistan wilting under the pressure of Gambhir and Sehwag, he didn't want to give Pakistan time to relax - obviously it didn't work, but it wasn't a senseless move!
Also' date=' selecting Chappell as the head of the Rajasthan cricket academy.[/quote'] Not too sure what is wrong with that. Chappell's weaknesses lay in handling superstars, the media and selections, none of which come into concern as head of the Future Cricket Academy.
BTW, is Rohit Sharma overrated? An average of 29.6 @ SR of 76.8 suggests that he is. Have you guys checked his first class record? Pretty average. I think he is overhyped, this lad.
i guess IMO badrinath should get the nod ahead of him in tests :)
BTW, is Rohit Sharma overrated? An average of 29.6 @ SR of 76.8 suggests that he is. Have you guys checked his first class record? Pretty average. I think he is overhyped, this lad.
watching him play in the IPL i dont think he is over-rated, he just hasnt performed to the best of his ability yet in his international career and in 1st class cricket, but give him time
Rohit Sharma overhyped? man be patient..he'll improve. You forgot his IPL performance so quickly?what about his calm and composed innings in CB series along with God?