For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

veggie bhindians = old terms of endearment used by our neighbours back in the old days.
heehee hee... i remember... it still goes on sometimes on padosi.net therre have been quite a few big mouth additions to that site and i am kind of enjoying seeing them eat humble pie.... anyway... mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhahhhahhhhhhhahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
didnt know pakis had sense of humour. in contrast if India had lost then we would be blaming umpires and padosi players :hysterical:
Not True! if we had been wining only against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh in the recent past.... we would be making so much fun of our team that u can't imagine... u just need to visit ICF's humor section...:giggle:
Not True! if we had been wining only against Zimbabwe and Bangladesh in the recent past.... we would be making so much fun of our team that u can't imagine... u just need to visit ICF's humor section...:giggle:
I meant in general. I've found that when they lose they blame their team and their players whilst when we lose we blame umpires and the other team. It's good because it shows that they all hate each other and cant stick together in tough times but some positive criticism is good too
Guest Hiten.
for newbies..this is what it used to be back in the day
WOW. That was quite a tussle back then huh ? I guess I missed some glory moments :haha:

thats nothing, it was much worse..so were we, the best part was that since we were in the same site, we would read each others threads and post the replies on our side and vice versa..same with the modding, the owner john got fedup with complaints then offcourse, things changed but by jezz.its been 4 years The originall ahahahahahhahah was for this picture with pathan and co harbhajan_singh_ramp.jpg

thats nothing, it was much worse..so were we, the best part was that since we were in the same site, we would read each others threads and post the replies on our side and vice versa..same with the modding, the owner john got deup with complaints then offcourse, things changed but by jezz.its been 4 years
so there were 2 separate forums or just a common one ?

Rajeev, let's not give them free publicity... *Link removed* old ICF still there, the other side had padosi.., they left and basically we had internal issues so we left and have this site Infact, I joined the site wiht user name called Moahahahahahahamed , there was another guy called farkystan as well