For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Things were crazy back in the day. If us old timers were to start telling you noobs about all the crazy stuff that went on back in the day(Woolmer's herd' date=' Toffee Saga,Kapil 183 tapes,Baghdad Bob, Bros united,Caption contests etc), it would take quite a while. B-)[/quote'] Woolmer's herd, Toffee Saga - Excellent picture thread Kapil 183 tape - Poor varsha Baghdad Bob - Toffee kumar is better than Sehwag Good times..........

WTF did varsha have to do with the Kapil 183 tape? That was all Razzler talking pure shyte through and through, and then bailing with the 'a family member has died, so I won't be able to find the tape, mail it to Rajeev or come back here for a long time' excuse. :haha:

Things were crazy back in the day. If us old timers were to start telling you noobs about all the crazy stuff that went on back in the day(Woolmer's herd' date=' Toffee Saga,Kapil 183 tapes,Baghdad Bob, Bros united,Caption contests etc), it would take quite a while. B-)[/quote'] Ah yes, and Monsee and the rest of the idiot brigade getting mentally scarred by the 2004 tour loss (and everyone rubbing it in), to the point that 'jeet lo dil, jeet lo dil' literally became a knee-jerk response to ANY loss. :D And let's not forget the slimeball blade bhai trying to kiss the asses of the mods/admins on all sides and trying to take things to another level of drama.
Ah yes, and Monsee and the rest of the idiot brigade getting mentally scarred by the 2004 tour loss (and everyone rubbing it in), to the point that 'jeet lo dil, jeet lo dil' literally became a knee-jerk response to ANY loss. :D And let's not forget the slimeball blade bhai trying to kiss the asses of the mods/admins on all sides and trying to take things to another level of drama.
LOL, Blade Bhai, that nutter created another Forum called Eden281 or something. There was some hardcore p@ki abusing on that forum, one of the pak passion member got that forum closed down. Then there was some psycho called dark warrior, he was stalking amits. lol
actually the bitterness is more than just related to the past... our sister site pp.net is moderated by a bunch of nannies who have some peculiar standards. just to give you an idea' date=' let me walk you through how i was banned the million times (and i kept posting since i loved the tassle with the other side):[/quote'] That's just pathetic. But I have to ask. Why names like akram, gilchrist and freddie? Why pretend to be Pakistani, English or Aussie? Why not go in as an Indian fan?

Just had a look, talk about retro look :hysterical: How pathetic that they copied the ICF abbreviation to try and steal members from here, they set up a new site that looks more 70s than the OLD site :hysterical: That's desis for you, cant work out their problems. Instead they run off and make their own site without any originality. Cant believe they copied the ICF thing. Dont worry about it guys, this site is way better anyway :two_thumbs_up:

WTF did varsha have to do with the Kapil 183 tape? That was all Razzler talking pure shyte through and through' date=' and then bailing with the 'a family member has died, so I won't be able to find the tape, mail it to Rajeev or come back here for a long time' excuse. :haha:[/quote'] The psycho was after that poor girl and i guessed the only reason he said that was to impress her....but yeah, it didnt have anything to do with her.
yep there sure were characters' date=' baghdad bob, merc, and [b']someone called usman always posts message like "letzz go boyzzzzzzzzzzz " etc
uran you mean :cantstop: c'mon boyzzzzzz we can win poyzzzzz. That guy was a legend :hysterical:
Just had a look, talk about retro look :hysterical: How pathetic that they copied the ICF abbreviation to try and steal members from here, they set up a new site that looks more 70s than the OLD site :hysterical: That's desis for you, cant work out their problems. Instead they run off and make their own site without any originality. Cant believe they copied the ICF thing. Dont worry about it guys, this site is way better anyway :two_thumbs_up:
same here, yo, same here :isalute:

I was wondering, could you guys sue that other board for stealing your identity? I know it's not the same thing but the World Wildlife Fund made the WWE change it's initials because they thought it would be confusing. Now there is a world of difference between the Fund and the Federation, they are entirely different entities yet the case was upheld. Dont you think you guys have a stronger case considering that both boards are about Indian cricket and people looking for the real IC Fans will end up on this impostor IC Fever board?

Rohip... There is no conflict of interest... we are one happy and healthy family here...and they are suffering from fever.... so request you to move on from this issue...and enjoy the mauling of Pakistanis.... for adding more fun the mauling ..just once say in your post..."Hindustan Zindabad...Pakistani Murdabad"..