For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Salil' date=' we may joke now, but will have to get serious soon, as we prepare to face our powerful neighbouring nation in further matches in this tournament. Yes, Bangladesh await us...[/quote'] Let me guess - Pakistan are upset that their winning streak ended, so they're going home and inviting UAE, Nepal and Papua New Guinea to rebuild their magnificent 11 match winning streak?
i could not even last 2 hours there yesterday....was banned..:--D.. But i only i visit them when India thrashes them..or when they get thrashed by other teams.. therefore my visit there has increased many folds now..:winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: wats ur id

Crime Master Gogo Happening On Padosi Site OKAY A POSTER ASKS "WHERE DID IT GO WRONG FOR US?" this unknown paki guy replies "it went wrong when it was announced the third team in this tri series was india. Should have been Zim or Kenya really" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: remember the movie andaz apna apna??? beta so jao, crime master go go aa arah hai

too bad I got a warning and lost my desire to insult the idiots nahi to mein ek ek ki baja deta at padosi.net .. anyway Guys enjoy the victory :goodnight:
lol, I'm itching to make some 'polite' comments. This is too much fun:dance: :--D