Never ever put me in a position where I have to show you how cruel and ruthless I can be - Shaheen Shah Afridi

44 minutes ago, Norman said:

Lmao..

This is what u get when you overhype a one trick pony new ball bowler who resorts to trundling in his second spell and bowls like beggar version of khaleel Ahmed. This guy probably thinks he's McGrath of this era already..

One thing I will credit him for,n he is very smart in stat padding. He just knows how to maintain sub 25 average despite being such an average bowler. 

2 minutes ago, Kron said:

One thing I will credit him for,n he is very smart in stat padding. He just knows how to maintain sub 25 average despite being such an average bowler. 

He's a pretty good new ball bowler. Pak doesn't know how to use him properly. He should be asked to bowl 3 bowlers upfront when the ball is new and one in the middle of the innings. But Pak team managed only bowl him for a couple of overs upfront and give him 2 overs at the death and he's a poor death bowler. As for Tests, don't rate him that highly.

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Game said:

He's a pretty good new ball bowler. Pak doesn't know how to use him properly. He should be asked to bowl 3 bowlers upfront when the ball is new and one in the middle of the innings. But Pak team managed only bowl him for a couple of overs upfront and give him 2 overs at the death and he's a poor death bowler. As for Tests, don't rate him that highly.

Ah yes ofcourse. I was talking about tests specifically. Should have made that clear. He Isa. Good loi bowler.

On 4/6/2024 at 4:35 AM, Muloghonto said:

yes yes. we know. If you get too upset you will do what Afridis have been historically famous for - kidnapping around the Kabul-Peshawar highway and trying to find a goat and a bottle of olive oil.

Afridis are actually famous for heroine trade around the pak-afghan border.