Never ever put me in a position where I have to show you how cruel and ruthless I can be - Shaheen Shah Afridi

Never ever put me in a position where I have to show you how cruel and ruthless I can be. Don't test my patience because I might be the kindest and sweetest person you've ever met, but once I reach my limit, you'll see me do the things that no one thought I was capable of doing.

--Shaheen on Instagram

3 hours ago, Tillu said:

Never ever put me in a position where I have to show you how cruel and ruthless I can be. Don't test my patience because I might be the kindest and sweetest person you've ever met, but once I reach my limit, you'll see me do the things that no one thought I was capable of doing.

--Shaheen on Instagram

2 over trundler doing meow meow on Insta.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

It is still baffling to me how in the world did this guy win ICC player of the year award.

That award meant something. Now it has lost all its value.

He is a good new ball bowler. Very threatening especially a couple of years back.

18 hours ago, maniac said:

He is a good new ball bowler. Very threatening especially a couple of years back.

You don't win ICC player of year for that, what major test series has Pakistan won in last one decade both home and away.

Let him  win t20 player of the year.

Adding to this nonsense Babar wins next year ICC player of year.

What has Pakistan done which deserves two players to win ICC players of years in a row.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

You don't win ICC player of year for that, what major test series has Pakistan won in last one decade both home and away.

Let him  win t20 player of the year.

Adding to this nonsense Babar wins next year ICC player of year.

What has Pakistan done which deserves two players to win ICC players of years in a row.

These are biscuits thrown by ICC to keep them from asking for more revenue share.

Lmao..

This is what u get when you overhype a one trick pony new ball bowler who resorts to trundling in his second spell and bowls like beggar version of khaleel Ahmed. This guy probably thinks he's McGrath of this era already..