Impact of SMAT

vvvslaxman

23 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Instead of turning Rinku into a finished product we run towards next shiny object. Realistically Shashank is unlikely to play for India. Nitesh has hardik and dube ahead of him. Ashutosh is the only one i have some hope. 

Problem is India has played extremely few T20Is prior to WC.  Scheduling has been extremely dog s**t.   Now they could have easily arranged few T20s vs BD or SL before IPL... And given a run to likes of Rinku Dube or a new pacer.

Now they don't wanna select based on IPL form so old guard has excuse to choke in another event. 

BCCI master stroke is...  That after expected  WT20 humiliation they have scheduled Zim and SL tours Where some token youngsters will be given a run and they will call it a new era. 

ODI side will be filled with seniors to prepare for CT 2025.

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Problem is India has played extremely few T20Is prior to WC.  Scheduling has been extremely dog s**t.   Now they could have easily arranged few T20s vs BD or SL before IPL... And given a run to likes of Rinku Dube or a new pacer.

Now they don't wanna select based on IPL form so old guard has excuse to choke in another event. 

BCCI master stroke is...  That after expected  WT20 humiliation they have scheduled Zim and SL tours Where some token youngsters will be given a run and they will call it a new era. 

ODI side will be filled with seniors to prepare for CT 2025.

Which is why humiliation here will not bother me one bit. As long as it takes, let us wait

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Rohit

Kohli

Rahul

SKY

Pant

Jadeja

Hardik

Axar

Bumrah

Arshdeep

Kuldeep

vs

Jaiswal

Abishek

Gill

Samson

Parag

Dube

Rinku

Harshit

Kuldeep sen

Nattu

Chahal

Who will win. If you take out Bumrah first team is likely to lose.

The delusion is high

6 minutes ago, Adamant said:

The delusion is high

I am just thinking who in that second team is gonna get Rohit out before he scores a 40 ball hundred :hahaha:

Looks like the worst team I have seen in my lifetime.

SMAT gets best talent playing as IPL franchises and scouts are asking for top talents to take part and included in the teams.

Ranji is lagging behind 1stly the quality of fast bowling is way down there, dibbly-dolly bowlers are getting picked and due to the batting style and swing helpful conditions these kind of bowlers getting tons of wkts and faster bowlers with some pace gets picked for runs as edges goes to the boundary.

And in Ranji batter can score and rely on just 2 shots cover drives and flicks of the pads. if batters connects cover drive is 4 right away and if that does not go to slips or wkt keeper its a 4 to 3rd man flicks are saver and more productive shots.

15 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yes 40 ball 100 sure that will happen. Then you wake up

Screenshot-2024-04-27-151726.png

That was against proper bowlers not the  ones you posted.

Nattu, Kuldeep Sen , Harshit really?

They havent yet faced proper pressure situations yet, you really think they can just come out of the blue and defeat international class players

7 hours ago, Adamant said:

That was against proper bowlers not the  ones you posted.

Nattu, Kuldeep Sen , Harshit really?

They havent yet faced proper pressure situations yet, you really think they can just come out of the blue and defeat international class players

What did ROHit do against the same bowlers lol